my disapointment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
every one has had a chance to have what i would prefer to call "dissapointment threads"..
i for one have been optamistic week in week out,,and even though we were expected to lose to the cowboys i have to admit i was dissapointed all round by the night..

first for the fact we dont warrent an open training session,a chance for the fans to get a autograph so far from home,,i know a few people who can only make it to this game this year so this was there one and only chance for the whole experience..

people in sydney dont realise the emotion us who live in qld put into a doggies game.we are lucky to see them only a few times a year,and even though probebly unfair to the players,we expect a little effort put in to the game for us who live in enemy territory.we cop it week in and week out for being a dogs supporter up here so we would like revenge..

so for us last night was a real kick in the guts,,not only was it the hundreds of dollors for my wife taking the night off work and me taking the saturday(double time)off for recovery..the $88 for the game tickets,$42 for a couple of drinks and $27 for some food.....so to start with one game put us out about $500..

the long shytty public transport needed to get to the game..(over 2 hours)

drunken Qld yobbo's to contend with,,who by the way are worse than newcastle yobbo's

but then add a bulldogs performance that would have even made a roosters fan cry,,,we were shyte,,we didnt turn up at all,we couldnt even catch a bloody cold.a great thankyou from the boys for all our inter state supporters.not to mention the snub from the players to sign little kids jerseys when they we standing less then 2 metres away from them after the game

now that is over with,,the 2 1/2 hour trip home is cold and silent..
one train and 2 busses and thousands of drunken queenslanders giving it to us with no respect for feelings and the fact that young children are present,we cop it repentlessly the whole wat home..

now the realisation of our smaller pay packets next week due to time off,,which is daunting with mortgage repayments and children to cater for..

the fact i work with hundreds of cowboys supporters to make my return to work even more miserable on a monday morning..

why write a thread that has already been discussed?
for the fact that up here we have already lost thousands of fans to the titans over the last few months,,we have little shoulders to cry on in a night like this..being a broncos fan would be so much easier for us..especially for the kids at school..but we stick with our boys through thick and thin..we would just like a little more appreciation on and off the feild from the boys..

will i go through this again when we play the titans and broncos up here over the next few months?
definantly.

will i expect a better performance allround?
definantly..

thats my biatch i needed.
thanks for the ears and eyes
cd

T

TdoggBulldog

qld supporters are ****heads... racist, drunken and have no respect for anything....

there are only a few good qld supporters...

when i was at broncos vs storm game idiot broncos supporters were throwing their drinks all over storm supporters etc..

idiots.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
thats the passion of a real supporter! time off work, travelling, putting up with other peoples ****...

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
qld supporters are ****heads... racist, drunken and have no respect for anything....

there are only a few good qld supporters...

when i was at broncos vs storm game idiot broncos supporters were throwing their drinks all over storm supporters etc..

idiots.

they are shocking arnt they.

and tdogg does not mean qld doggies supporters..
but qld supporters in general,,broncos,maroons and cowboys..
why our fans have the bad name i will never know with red neck supporters like these around...

and like with all supporters,,i will say that it is a small percentage of them and not as a whole,,there are as with every team good supporters around and i dont want to turn this into a bashing thread

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
the media is a dogs fans worst enemy

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
dont turn this into a biatch thread peoples..

i just needed to get this off my chest and there are little doggies supporters up here to do it with,,

so you all tonight have to cop it

T

TdoggBulldog

mmmm... i might get my ass down for broncos vs dogs if i dont have assessment on :grinning:

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All i will say bout the opposition supporters last night was i had a few drunk ones in front of me they kept yelling abuse at the Doggie players as theyd walk past on the sideline - they said to Reni to get a real job and Reni gave them the finger :D

And the transport was ridiculous!! I didnt get home till 12:30pm. Had to get the train then cos of track work stopped at some random place to get a bus only for the bus i was to get on be full so had to wait for another bus when it was freezing cold.

i was also bummed bout there being no open training, i look forward to that every year :(

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
All i will say bout the opposition supporters last night was i had a few drunk ones in front of me they kept yelling abuse at the Doggie players as theyd walk past on the sideline - they said to Reni to get a real job and Reni gave them the finger :D

And the transport was ridiculous!! I didnt get home till 12:30pm. Had to get the train then cos of track work stopped at some random place to get a bus only for the bus i was to get on be full so had to wait for another bus when it was freezing cold.

i was also bummed bout there being no open training, i look forward to that every year :(

im glad that wasnt just me who had to get the busses too..

i had to bus it from bethania,,no where near the final destination of thee train,,and they didnt tell us untill we were on the train and had no choice but to contend with it

Sammii

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im glad that wasnt just me who had to get the busses too..

i had to bus it from bethania,,no where near the final destination of thee train,,and they didnt tell us untill we were on the train and had no choice but to contend with it
I had to get off at Bethania too, i found out about the busses when i was already on the train to the game, but i was told the train went to Coomera then we got onto the busses. If i had of known before getting on we would of driven to the game.

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
every one has had a chance to have what i would prefer to call "dissapointment threads"..
i for one have been optamistic week in week out,,and even though we were expected to lose to the cowboys i have to admit i was dissapointed all round by the night..

first for the fact we dont warrent an open training session,a chance for the fans to get a autograph so far from home,,i know a few people who can only make it to this game this year so this was there one and only chance for the whole experience..

people in sydney dont realise the emotion us who live in qld put into a doggies game.we are lucky to see them only a few times a year,and even though probebly unfair to the players,we expect a little effort put in to the game for us who live in enemy territory.we cop it week in and week out for being a dogs supporter up here so we would like revenge..

so for us last night was a real kick in the guts,,not only was it the hundreds of dollors for my wife taking the night off work and me taking the saturday(double time)off for recovery..the $88 for the game tickets,$42 for a couple of drinks and $27 for some food.....so to start with one game put us out about $500..

the long shytty public transport needed to get to the game..(over 2 hours)

drunken Qld yobbo's to contend with,,who by the way are worse than newcastle yobbo's

but then add a bulldogs performance that would have even made a roosters fan cry,,,we were shyte,,we didnt turn up at all,we couldnt even catch a bloody cold.a great thankyou from the boys for all our inter state supporters.not to mention the snub from the players to sign little kids jerseys when they we standing less then 2 metres away from them after the game

now that is over with,,the 2 1/2 hour trip home is cold and silent..
one train and 2 busses and thousands of drunken queenslanders giving it to us with no respect for feelings and the fact that young children are present,we cop it repentlessly the whole wat home..

now the realisation of our smaller pay packets next week due to time off,,which is daunting with mortgage repayments and children to cater for..

the fact i work with hundreds of cowboys supporters to make my return to work even more miserable on a monday morning..

why write a thread that has already been discussed?
for the fact that up here we have already lost thousands of fans to the titans over the last few months,,we have little shoulders to cry on in a night like this..being a broncos fan would be so much easier for us..especially for the kids at school..but we stick with our boys through thick and thin..we would just like a little more appreciation on and off the feild from the boys..

will i go through this again when we play the titans and broncos up here over the next few months?
definantly.

will i expect a better performance allround?
definantly..

thats my biatch i needed.
thanks for the ears and eyes
cd

livin in sydney is like: u know theres a home game this week and u start counting ur money in pocket...and then u think well maybe skip a class in uni to save a bit of $

i wore my jersey standing behind the counter in a shop in west sydney and a group of primary school kids called me loser. my bro wearing para jersey are always welcomed.

i feel bulldog fans bear the most of hostility dont we? even year 6 girl who knows nothin about nrl said she heard mason's a bad guy

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Chin up lad.

Just put the 2004 dogs dvd and that will put a smile on ya dial

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i know,i know

just tired,,it was a long night...

nothing can be done about it now

Fanoftheyears

Kennel Established
Reaction score

hahahahahahaha wat did those blokes do wen he gave them the finger?

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
I can back-up the statement of Queensland fans being worse than Newcastle...so so true.

The thing that frustrated me most about Friday night besides the terrible transport was the lack of urgency from the boys - it was like watching NSW again.

The moment that got to me the most was early in the first half when Sonny popped an offload out the back and Mark O'Meley had his back turned walking away. That is outrageous! Maybe Sonny should not have thrown the pass, but for god sake, surely Shrek and the rest of the team should be expecting such a thing from SBW.

The boys have been talking it up recently about knuckling down and turning the season around, well, how about holding onto the ball and saving the fancy stuff for later plays in the set of six.

Status
Not open for further replies.