my contract opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
after last weekend i have come to some conclusions..

asotasi, is nothing without the dogs,,,no offence to him,but we had him covered all night..

omeley,,,we didnt seem to miss him on the weekend againts another "so called" big farward pack,,no disrespect to him,,others stood up for the challenge and it would be a big mistake if he leaves the dogs,he would fade out of rep sides into nothing..

hazem,,,give him what ever the hell it it he wants,,the man is blue and white and foking dynamite.....big mistake even making this champion have to consider his options,, bulldogs and noad has no right making him wait,,by the time hes done he will hold all the bulldogs records worth holding and he will be the greatest point scorer in nrl history,,and we can all say we were there watching it all in years to come.....

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i think the dogs should re-sign el masri, i do think that we didnt miss O'Meley on friday, but when your against the big packs like the broncos for example you definately need O'Meley out there

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
def haz! if we lose haz were screwed!!!!!!!! ill miss the others but IMO haz cannot be replaced! hes one of a kind!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
i think the dogs should re-sign el masri, i do think that we didnt miss O'Meley on friday, but when your against the big packs like the broncos for example you definately need O'Meley out there
true that jimmy..
im just hoping players like hickey and cleal(god forgive) will be stepping up to the chalenge by next year when omeley will be gone

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we dont play with o'meley for one game and people think we suddenly dont need him? clowns!

Just like we didnt need pricey last year..

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elmasri will defintely sign for 2 years.
Omeley will be a very bad loss, if we do loase him we need to recruit one or 2 props that can play FG next year.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
we need o meley

im in no way saying we dont,,
im just saying he should put greed aside and realise he NEEDS us as much as we need him..
we offer him good money and now he want to see if newcastle might want him now they have freed up money now joeys gone,,plus hes got this roosters crap over us,plus hes playing the eels,panthers and sharks ar interested cards..

after last weekend,,im just not as hesident about some of our players stepping up if need be

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
roys game is completely different at souths. not one single offload in a month. that used to be one of his great weapons. maybe he might get back to his bulldog style in the test. we need o'meley i reckon

M

Mr Miyagi

asotasi, is nothing without the dogs,,,no offence to him,but we had him covered all night..

omeley,,,we didnt seem to miss him on the weekend againts another "so called" big farward pack,,no disrespect to him,,others stood up for the challenge and it would be a big mistake if he leaves the dogs,he would fade out of rep sides into nothing..

hazem,,,give him what ever the hell it it he wants,,the man is blue and white and foking dynamite.....big mistake even making this champion have to consider his options,, bulldogs and noad has no right making him wait,,by the time hes done he will hold all the bulldogs records worth holding and he will be the greatest point scorer in nrl history,,and we can all say we were there watching it all in years to come.....

The best post I have read in a long time.
Bro your posts are always quality.
You know what your talking about

M

Mr Miyagi

Dogs are animals man.
We always have mad forwards that come out of nowhere.
Omeley will be a loss But I have no doubt that the next Real Bulldog prop will pop out real soon.
Elmasri is a true bulldog and deserves whatever he wants.
Its a pleasure to watch a man with honour and class in the Bulldogs colours.

B

BULLDOG GEORGE

what happened to nate myles he will be lucky to be picked for origin.

pittbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we dont play with o'meley for one game and people think we suddenly dont need him? clowns!

Just like we didnt need pricey last year..
Couldnt of said it better myself,trust me we need the mongral of the shrek

BILLYA-BULLDOG

DOGS 4 LIFE
Reaction score
We Do Need Omeley Against Bigger Teams I Think He Might Stay Roosters Are Getting Nervous

G

General Patten

El Masri isn't a problem. He will re-sign sooner rather than later but we definitely need O'Meley to stay with Canterbury. Don't go to the Roosters, it's career suicide. Ask Nate and Braith if you don't believe me.

A

Abz

Could you please not refer to Hazem as "it" please?

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
im fairly sure he meant give him whatever the hell it is he wants

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
Could you please not refer to Hazem as "it" please?
as bulldogstar quoted above,,its called a typo..
it was suposed to be "it is"

im sure if you put thought into it instead of jumping the gun and shooting you mouth off,,you would have to realise with all the credit im giving to haz and stating how much we want him at the club,and that the bulldogs have no right to make him wait,,i wouldnt refer to him as it,,it doesnt even fit in with what i said,,,

grow up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.