My cardiologist results

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just got a call & they have cancelled my OP.

No reason given, will find out whenever they reschedule.

To say I am fucking pissed off is a fucking understatement.
I had this happen to me when I was waiting for brain surgery in 2013.... although in my case they gave a reason.... a patient who had a more urgent case presented.... but it’s really frustrating, I know.... it’s hsrd when you have to mentally prepare yourself for something scary and things change just when you get your head around it.

Stay strong Kaz.... were all behind you and sending very best wishes... you’re going to get through this.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had this happen to me when I was waiting for brain surgery in 2013.... although in my case they gave a reason.... a patient who had a more urgent case presented.... but it’s really frustrating, I know.... it’s hsrd when you have to mentally prepare yourself for something scary and things change just when you get your head around it.

Stay strong Kaz.... were all behind you and sending very best wishes... you’re going to get through this.
Brain surgery? Explains a lot :p

PS obvious joke my bro

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I would be happier, if they gave a reason. But nothing.
The way I am feeling at the moment, I would give the work experience student ago.
You have to start somewhere. lol
Maybe they couldn't give a reason for specific purposes (either heart transplant patient needed the OR and staff), or someone didn't pay their OR bills on time, or the surgeon has a mad case of the squirts.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Adam Elliott is a future Immortal whose statue will one day stand outside Belmore Sports Ground.
It won't only be the pigeons that shit on the statue.

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My operation is on Monday.

I get all details tomorrow by phone.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
My operation is on Monday.

I get all details tomorrow by phone.
All the best for Monday Kaz, like I said before, you’re in great hands there at Gold Coast University Hospital, excellent facility and world class Cardios working out of there.

Looking forward to hearing your updates next week....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All the best for Monday Kaz, like I said before, you’re in great hands there at Gold Coast University Hospital, excellent facility and world class Cardios working out of there.

Looking forward to hearing your updates next week....
You're spot on bro. When I travel to the GC, St Vincent's calls them up and let's them know I'm there.

I've been past it to go to the parks but lucky never had to go to it.