My brother's 21st

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
it's coming up, next week actually and i have no clue what to get him! It's so freakin hard! Help! something good and meaningful. Lebbo boy, loves cars, very fashionable and metro (not gay for those that will say something stupid like that). Help help help

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Get him a gucci man bag if he doesn't have one

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
ummm yeh thanks Rami for the only normal response. Except i don't like seeing these carried by anyone anymore as everyone carries them and you cannot tell the difference between real and fake anymore. I was thinking a Husky :grinning:

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
a voucher for a full body massage.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ummm yeh thanks Rami for the only normal response. Except i don't like seeing these carried by anyone anymore as everyone carries them and you cannot tell the difference between real and fake anymore. I was thinking a Husky :grinning:
You can be my sister if you'd get me a husky for my 21st :love:

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
21 year old males dont want extra responsibility as a prrsent so i wouldnt get him a husky. Get him something for his car lol

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Penis extensions are allways a winner

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
If you're willing to pay the 700-1000 for a husky (providing you are talking about the breed of dog, and not using the word as slang for something im unaware of...) you could always get him something pretty good for his car. i dunno what he's in to, but for that sorta cash you could get him something to do with his sound system, exhaust, tint, covers etc etc.

If he likes things like man bags and pink polos with popped collars - you could always give him a decent sized voucher to one or more of his favourite shops. You could go along with him - valuable bonding time :grinning: - and chances are he'll be loving you for the present and buy you something - win win!

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
lmfao man bags and pink polos with popped collars hahahahahhaahahhaahhahahahahaha

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
If you're willing to pay the 700-1000 for a husky (providing you are talking about the breed of dog, and not using the word as slang for something im unaware of...) you could always get him something pretty good for his car. i dunno what he's in to, but for that sorta cash you could get him something to do with his sound system, exhaust, tint, covers etc etc.

If he likes things like man bags and pink polos with popped collars - you could always give him a decent sized voucher to one or more of his favourite shops. You could go along with him - valuable bonding time :grinning: - and chances are he'll be loving you for the present and buy you something - win win!
the car stuff he has covered as he's got a whole room of accessories for it. But the clothes thing, i bought him a bucketload for Christmas! He has more clothes than me and mum put together!

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much you willing to spend?

P&O Cruise if you love him **** loads

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
where can i find a Husky or German Shepherd? Anyone? Preferably a pup

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
do a google search for breeders. if you're chasing a german shepherd, you will need to inspect the animal yourself to ensure they have decent hips, or else you will be giving your brother an absolute lemon of a dog!

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
21 yo leb. Shot gun w Balaklava?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.