Mustafa Kayirici dies in prison

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The death of anyone is tragic. Except when it's a bloke like this. Good riddance to this absolute scum of the earth. I would like to shake hands with whoever did it.

Serial rapist Mustafa Kayirici dies in prison, aged 31
Mustafa Kayirici – the man behind a horrific 2016 rape spree, including the daylong sexual assault of a 13-year-old schoolgirl – has died behind bars aged 31.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Personally I'm a little disappointed at his death as I would've prefered more long lasting pain. He got off easy the prick as I'm sure the boys in jail would've been lining him up for some special treatment.

Honestly think ***** like this should be castrated immediately. I also wouldn't be against some type of daily torture scheme within jail. Just to make sure he never gets comfortable.

Scummiest of scum. Won't be missed, that's for sure

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Personally I'm a little disappointed at his death as I would've prefered more long lasting pain. He got off easy the prick as I'm sure the boys in jail would've been lining him up for some special treatment.

Honestly think ***** like this should be castrated immediately. I also wouldn't be against some type of daily torture scheme within jail. Just to make sure he never gets comfortable.

Scummiest of scum. Won't be missed, that's for sure
Confession time...

I use the name Assassin because I wish I was God's Assassin sending cunț rashes like this dead cunț and pedos back to hell.

It would be my dream job that I'd do for free.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Confession time...

I use the name Assassin because I wish I was God's Assassin sending cunț rashes like this dead cunț and pedos back to hell.

It would be my dream job that I'd do for free.
Happy you seen the movie “Polar” on Netflix?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Whats the movie?
Haven't yet my bro
The worlds #1 Assassin is sent on a final mission and then he can retire. His agency is on the verge of bankruptcy and needs his pension to stop themselves from going under - if he dies they keep the millions he’ll get in retirement. This final mission they send him in is a trap, and try to trick into killing a fellow assassin who in turn has an assignment to kill the #1 Assassin from the same agency. The #1 successfully completed the assignment and asks for his final pay cheque then subsequent pension. After finding out the agency is on the verge of closing and loosing all his assets, the agency owner sends a death squad to kill the #1 assassin. Do they succeed? And that’s all I’ll say. Watch it to find out how it ends.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The worlds #1 Assassin is sent on a final mission and then he can retire. His agency is on the verge of bankruptcy and needs his pension to stop themselves from going under - if he dies they keep the millions he’ll get in retirement. This final mission they send him in is a trap, and try to trick into killing a fellow assassin who in turn has an assignment to kill the #1 Assassin from the same agency. The #1 successfully completed the assignment and asks for his final pay cheque then subsequent pension. After finding out the agency is on the verge of closing and loosing all his assets, the agency owner sends a death squad to kill the #1 assassin. Do they succeed? And that’s all I’ll say. Watch it to find out how it ends.
Sold!

Im watching it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bump for this piece of shit getting spit roasted in hell.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can't believe our tax dollars were wasted giving this piece of shit chemo in jail.
I'm actually wondering how he died. It says the Police are involved so I'm guessing it was murder, but who knows.