Muslim Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, please excuse my lack of knowledge.
Not many muslims in Newcastle, so I know very little hence this probably silly question
The wearing of the head scaff?

I have seen them b4 and always the woman wears covering cloths,
I assumed its about hiding their body from other men.

Now my question is if this is correct, then I saw a contradictory to that today at the petrol station near my house,

A Muslim lady wearing a head scaff was filling up petrol, I first noticed her legs in a tight skirt and went further up and noticed she was muslim wearing a head scaff.

now that is why I am asking the question, what is the reason for the head scaff?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey Skippy. Your first assumption is correct. However many ladies are dressed like your scenario today. According to most Muslim scholars, this type of dress is forbidden. I am not one to judge though since it is an individuals right to wear whatever they are comfortable with.

Nadzzz..

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What Maz said, it should be about modesty. If you're going to wear the scarf then you should attempt to wear it correctly and cover up accordingly...

It does take a bit of commitment if you're not used to it.

MAD DOG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did she check you out? some have that 'i wanna rip your clothes off and taste your sausage look'...... some are real hot and many are very horny with wandering eyes.... (not all i must say but there is many especially at the shopping centres like parra westfields and bankstown centro).... i realise why there hubbies make them wear it... its the wandering eyes they have..... my gf hates it when they do it, i get it bad especially if i have a 3 day growth....(being a bloke, i enjoy the attention, always have hehe)

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
did she check you out? some have that 'i wanna rip your clothes off and taste your sausage look'...... some are real hot and many are very horny with wandering eyes.... (not all i must say but there is many especially at the shopping centres like parra westfields and bankstown centro).... i realise why there hubbies make them wear it... its the wandering eyes they have..... my gf hates it when they do it, i get it bad especially if i have a 3 day growth....(being a bloke, i enjoy the attention, always have hehe)
You must have taken what, 9, 10 pills?

No wonder they're looking.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You should look at not posting from now on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
no mate, she was pumping petrol in her car,

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey Skippy. Your first assumption is correct. However many ladies are dressed like your scenario today. According to most Muslim scholars, this type of dress is forbidden. I am not one to judge though since it is an individuals right to wear whatever they are comfortable with.
cheers mate, I thought as much. guess this chick is a modern day muslim kinda gal,

Maza

Reaction score
Without marriage even touching isn't allowed let alone oral sex lol

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Without marriage even touching isn't allowed let alone oral sex lol
Harsh, you don't buy a car without a test drive, what if the person you choose to marry can't get it done?

Also with the multi wives are the wives allowed to lez out?

Maza

Reaction score
Harsh, you don't buy a car without a test drive, what if the person you choose to marry can't get it done?

Also with the multi wives are the wives allowed to lez out?
Then I guess you're screwed :p

Haha don't think that a lez law has been or will ever be passed!

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Then I guess you're screwed :p

Haha don't think that a lez law has been or will ever be passed!
If I had two wives or more I'd ask for a show every now and then hahahahaha

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
are muslims allowed oral sex?
I reckon, but when you walk into their house and smell their breath, they'll pass it off as garlic.

Watch out for this tactic. Immediately assume it was from oral sex.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon, but when you walk into their house and smell their breath, they'll pass it off as garlic.

Watch out for this tactic. Immediately assume it was from oral sex.
LOL, cheers guys, I have my answer now, prob was a silly question to post on the kennel, mods please delete this thread now, cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.