Munster

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im surprised it has taken till now for a player to realise that.

I've seen instances where a defending player jams in and touches the ball when trying to stop a backline movement in the red zone, he then picks up the loose ball and runs the length of the field to score only for it to go to video ref and be called back. The smarter thing would be to deliberately get tackled up field and then score off the next play.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Terry Lamb used to do that in his sleep

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was a smart move. But I wouldn't have been surprised if they doubled down on their fuck up and binned him which would have been the ultimate backfire for Munster...

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Terry Lamb, used to do captain challenges in his sleep?
Hectic lol

But yes i get what you mean, Lamb was a very smart player. Smarter than the majority of his peers at the time.
He used to give away penalties to stop tries and do whatever he had to do to win

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
How cut was the ref lol

If you're wrong you're going to the bin lol

Munster afterwards let him know
Has to be a bin otherwise players will just give away deliberate penalties and challenge in crucial situations

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a smart move. But I wouldn't have been surprised if they doubled down on their fuck up and binned him which would have been the ultimate backfire for Munster...
Truth is a professional foul is a professional foul, if it warranted a sin bin (which I don't believe it did) he should have binned regardless of the outcome.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes watched this live, was smart , and munsters grin after was just as good lol.!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks focused and fit as f, coming off not his best year in 2021.
With even luck on the injury front I think their morals to win the comp.
Have seen around $5 available(premiership odds always seem skinny this far from the finish line)their a good bet I reckon