Mundine Vs Soliman

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHELPSY

DEEEEEEBO
Reaction score
2 Time 2 Time For Anthony 'tha Man' Mundine!!!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would respect Mundine if he wasn't such a loud mouth w@nker

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shut the Fekk up and fight, id kick him in the nut if he stuck his tongue out at me

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would respect Mundine if he wasn't such a loud mouth w@nker
Would you rather the clique athlete like the better man won, and it was my day today, and he fought a good battle.

Or would you rather i am the greatest, I am the best athlete of all time, my body is a temple.

I know which 1 is more entertaining even if it is not true or pollicially correct.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
WoOoOoOoOoo HoOooOOoOoooOooOOo !!!! !!!!! !!!! !!!

GO ANTHONY *The Man* MUNDIINNEEEEE!!!!

Hes a legend, and a top fighter - and he has every right to brag about his win!

All you haters can cry yourselves a river - coz in the words of The Man Mundine... "YOU CANT SAY SH1T!!!"

Go you champion!!!!!

ALLAHU AKBARRRRR !!!

M

Mr Miyagi

Mundine is the man
All you monkeys that hate him do not know how to appreciate a true athlete at his peak.
I guess thats why half of you come out with dumb statements about the dogs such as Nigawini is good and Emelio is a class center FFS.
Goo Choc

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not business...he is just a cun.t. He was doing this long before he ever had to drum up publicity to get revenue from main event.
It will be a usual cat Mundine fight where he will be on the back foot the whole fight just tapping jab points... at the end mundine will win on points cos he is too much of a cat to stand and fight toe to toe!!
Shut the Fekk up and fight, id kick him in the nut if he stuck his tongue out at me
Gotta love the haters man - LMFAO...

He won the fight - hack it.. Mundine all the wayyyy!! I dont care how arrogant hes acting man, hes winning his fights, and hes the one keeping you all silent because its his fists doing the talking! Love you Mundine! :D:D:D

M

Mr Miyagi

This is for you Redneckwini so read on =)

Mundine kicked ass.
I hope you enjoyed.
I almost forgot that lump of crap The mountain homo Cameron or what ever that monkeys name is beat some bum.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score

Mundine kicked ass.
I hope you enjoyed.
I almost forgot that lump of crap The mountain homo Cameron or what ever that monkeys name is beat some bum.
Cameron!!! LOL!!! He got beated around a fair bit before knocking the pensioner out.
Mundine is the man!! You haters can shove it!! Learn to appreciate a good fighter.
You all seem to like Mohammed Ali but he was a show off to.
Mundine shows because he knows it brings in the crowds

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mundine kicked ass.
I hope you enjoyed.
some bum he went the distance against the big russian giant (the beast from the east) the current WBA champion

and shane cameron knocked him out with a broken hand, he only bleed because of a couple of head clashes

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That was a classy fight by Mundine. Soliman never recovered after the 2nd. Keeping in mind that Soliman has never been KO's in his entire career, so flooring him inside 2 rounds is not an easy feat.

Credit is where credits due.

some bum he went the distance against the big russian giant (the beast from the east) the current WBA champion

and shane cameron knocked him out with a broken hand, he only bleed because of a couple of head clashes

I think that broken hand thing was BS. He was still using his right. It might have been hurt, but broken I doubt

Renis bro said:
Mundine is the man
All you monkeys that hate him do not know how to appreciate a true athlete at his peak.
I guess thats why half of you come out with dumb statements about the dogs such as Nigawini is good and Emelio is a class center FFS.
Goo Choc

When people realise how much training these guys go through, they'll appreciate it more, especially when they become 2 time world champs.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cameron!!! LOL!!! He got beated around a fair bit before knocking the pensioner out.
Mundine is the man!! You haters can shove it!! Learn to appreciate a good fighter.
You all seem to like Mohammed Ali but he was a show off to.
Mundine shows because he knows it brings in the crowds

The funny thing is that Ali was hated so much by so many when he first became champ. The hate he got is nothing compared to Mundine

D

D0ggyStylz

He might have won but he is still a cun.t! No amount of victories will ever change that.

D

D0ggyStylz

The funny thing is that Ali was hated so much by so many when he first became champ. The hate he got is nothing compared to Mundine
totally different kettle of fish!

Black people in america had it tough back then. they were all hated.

Mundine spits in the face of everyone.
He spat in the face of muslims by joining their religion - he probably did thet just to liken himself to Ali

I'll say it again, Mundine is a cun.t.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
totally different kettle of fish!

Black people in america had it tough back then. they were all hated.

True

Add to that Ali's mouth, and his hate multiplies. He wasnt called the Louisville Lip for nothing. People wanted Sonny Liston to beat the crap out of him when they met, and he was black too.

However, Ali won most people over at the end of his career.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
When people realise how much training these guys go through, they'll appreciate it more, especially when they become 2 time world champs.

What kind of training do they go through btw? I've always been curious what boxers at that level do.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Mundine talks the talk and walks the walk...

no matter how much i or we all want mundine to get beaten the ****s out of... at the end he does come through with his athletism...

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What kind of training do they go through btw? I've always been curious what boxers at that level do.

Well everyones different, but all have intense training programs.

Waking up before dawn to go for a jog kinda stuff. They have to watch what they eat, because they want to control their weight.

Its basically fulltime

M

Mr Miyagi

How is Bob Mirovic the current WBA champion.
He is a 41 yo bum from melbourne FFS
If you can not beat the slug mirovic even fighting with one hand then there is something wrong with you

Status
Not open for further replies.