Movie Discussion

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Assassin Jnr does the Batman voice perfectly lol

Everytime I go to record him he goes shy lol
You know when I’m on song..I can do a pretty good Morgan Freeman..as well as the following..

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stallone
Christopher Walken
Jimmy Stewart
Indiana Jones
Sean Connery
Yoda
Obi Wan Kenobi
Bill Cosby..especially his seduction technique..:fearscream:
Ritchie Benaud..and the commentary team...

Others..but I can’t think of em..:grimacing:
Oh and some accents..NZ; South African; and others..

Last edited:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
James Earl Jones nails it for me. Especially when he appears in The Simpsons and does all of them together, right @K E?
You must avenge my death, Kimba....

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You know when I’m on song..I can do a pretty good Morgan Freeman..as well as the following..

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sylvester Stallone
Christopher Walken
Jimmy Stewart
Indiana Jones
Sean Connery
Yoda
Obi Wan Kenobi
Bill Cosby..especially his seduction technique..:fearscream:
Ritchie Benaud..and the commentary team...

Others..but I can’t think of em..:grimacing:
Oh and some accents..NZ; South African; and others..
If you do those then surely Mel Gibson as well?

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch on Netflix.

Bloody brilliant.

Honestly at first I was a bit bored and not paying much attention but after focusing more on the story I got to a subpar ending. Then it let me jump back to a decision I made earlier. And changing that decision completely changes the story and results in a different ending. As you go through the different decisions you get different endings and some of them are pretty messed up.

Honestly. Watch through it then keep trying the alternate options. There's masses of endings.

9/10
Just watched it, how many different endings did you get 2 before you found one you were comfortable with?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched it, how many different endings did you get 2 before you found one you were comfortable with?
I just kept going at it until it wouldn't let me anymore. Then I started again and made different decisions early on and found even more endings.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch on Netflix.

Bloody brilliant.

Honestly at first I was a bit bored and not paying much attention but after focusing more on the story I got to a subpar ending. Then it let me jump back to a decision I made earlier. And changing that decision completely changes the story and results in a different ending. As you go through the different decisions you get different endings and some of them are pretty messed up.

Honestly. Watch through it then keep trying the alternate options. There's masses of endings.

9/10
What the heck? Is this like a pick-a-path movie or something?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What the heck? Is this like a pick-a-path movie or something?
Yep. It's on Netflix. You need a smart TV to do it though. At certain points it asks you to make a decision (left or right). That decision affects the story leading to many different endings.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep. It's on Netflix. You need a smart TV to do it though. At certain points it asks you to make a decision (left or right). That decision affects the story leading to many different endings.
Cool. I got a smart TV so might give it a go. Do you know of any other pick-a-path type shows on Netflix?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
unnamed.jpg

Maria (Sarah Wayne Callies) becomes consumed with guilt after losing her son Oliver (Logan Creran) in a tragic accident. She learns about a remote Hindu temple where visitors can communicate with the dead to say goodbye for the last time. The grieving mother disobeys a dire warning to never open the ancient door that serves as a mysterious portal. Her failure to follow the rules causes Oliver's restless spirit to return home and haunt the rest of his family.

Watched this as one of those hopefully so bad it's good type movies, well it was woefully bad with no good or redeeming qualities about it (unless you love bad acting shitty dialogue and an overdone premise)

3/10 ( and that's being generous)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cool. I got a smart TV so might give it a go. Do you know of any other pick-a-path type shows on Netflix?
Nah. This is the first one. Hopefully it spawns others.

You should like Bandersnatch as it's based around video game creation in the 80s.

Wahesh

Reaction score
View attachment 8813

Maria (Sarah Wayne Callies) becomes consumed with guilt after losing her son Oliver (Logan Creran) in a tragic accident. She learns about a remote Hindu temple where visitors can communicate with the dead to say goodbye for the last time. The grieving mother disobeys a dire warning to never open the ancient door that serves as a mysterious portal. Her failure to follow the rules causes Oliver's restless spirit to return home and haunt the rest of his family.

Watched this as one of those hopefully so bad it's good type movies, well it was woefully bad with no good or redeeming qualities about it (unless you love bad acting shitty dialogue and an overdone premise)

3/10 ( and that's being generous)
Well if you've given this movie 3 there's no way I'll be watching it lol. It sounds pretty lame though.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The Italian Job

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317740/?ref_=nv_sr_1

After being betrayed and left for dead in Italy, Charlie Croker and his team plan an elaborate gold heist against their former ally.

I hadn't seen this movie before. It's actually pretty good, although I'm not used to seeing Mark Wahlberg, Jason Statham, and Charlize Theron so... held back(?) I think is the term to use. These days, they are more hands-on in their movies, so this movie shows quite a reserved side of them.

Not a bad movie. Good car chase scenes, a little tension, and a typical movie from the early 00's - well done.

8/10