Movie Discussion

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If people are curious how effective review bombing is...

House of the Dragon

Not hated by anti-woke trolls. 442 user reviews

View attachment 59025

Rings of Power

Hated by anti-woke trolls. 1682 user reviews. That's more user reviews than all 8 seasons of Game of Thrones

View attachment 59026

Thor Ragnarok

Popular, well loved movie. 2220 user reviews

View attachment 59027

Captain Marvel

Well hated by anti-woke trolls. 6594 user reviews

View attachment 59028

I'm not saying that Rings of Power or Captain Marvel are good. Just that I find it both hilarious and sad that people would dedicate a portion of their lives to attempting to "destroy" something just because of their own bigotry and/or hatred.
Bigotry or hatred is what you lot call passionate fans that just want the established lore and characters to stay the same and not have them change just for the sake of current twitter politics. And before you even utter “oh that’s not what it is, it’s just smart hiring and and there were blacks in middle earth” everything that’s been said by the actresses and actors and producers themselves has been they were hired for some reasons. So you can complain about people not liking it but don’t act like it’s purely a bigotry and hatred thing the way you’re making it out to be. You clearly don’t know anything about lord of the rings if you think blacks were in middle earth lol. You’re probably upset lord of the rings was written by a devout catholic and has all catholic imagery, symbolism and morals in there so you’re happy they’re doing away with that and adding pure degeneracy. Good thing is the clear majority are over this shit

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bigotry or hatred is what you lot call passionate fans that just want the established lore and characters to stay the same and not have them change just for the sake of current twitter politics. And before you even utter “oh that’s not what it is, it’s just smart hiring and and there were blacks in middle earth” everything that’s been said by the actresses and actors and producers themselves has been they were hired for some reasons. So you can complain about people not liking it but don’t act like it’s purely a bigotry and hatred thing the way you’re making it out to be. You clearly don’t know anything about lord of the rings if you think blacks were in middle earth lol. You’re probably upset lord of the rings was written by a devout catholic and has all catholic imagery, symbolism and morals in there so you’re happy they’re doing away with that and adding pure degeneracy. Good thing is the clear majority are over this shit
Nah, it's not 100% bigotry and hatred. It's at least 20% actual dislike of the content, then 80% bigotry and hatred.

But it's nice to see you're admitting your bigotry now. Saying that having black characters is "pure degeneracy"

I think we have all known for years that you're extremely racist. I'm just surprised that your finally admitted it. Maybe now that you have admitted your fault, you can start becoming a better person.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, it's not 100% bigotry and hatred. It's at least 20% actual dislike of the content, then 80% bigotry and hatred.

But it's nice to see you're admitting your bigotry now. Saying that having black characters is "pure degeneracy"

I think we have all known for years that you're extremely racist. I'm just surprised that your finally admitted it. Maybe now that you have admitted your fault, you can start becoming a better person.
Don’t be a degenerate yourself. Degeneracy is in regards to “woke” don’t try and put words in my mouth.
20% actual dislike of content and 80% bigotry? Where do you get these stats from? Cnn or twitter? Actually they’re both the same these days lol.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Funny thing about race. Like gender. Its a social construct.

Maybe Realist90 isnt a racist. He is just fearful of society moving to an evidence based reality that breaks his faith based beliefs of what society should be.

And as yoda said. "Fear is the path to the dark side … fear leads to anger … anger leads to hate … hate leads to suffering.”

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t be a degenerate yourself. Degeneracy is in regards to “woke” don’t try and put words in my mouth.
20% actual dislike of content and 80% bigotry? Where do you get these stats from? Cnn or twitter? Actually they’re both the same these days lol.
If it's not about race (even though you clearly pointed out that it was) then explain what is "woke" about Rings of Power.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What would all the nerds do if they got a white dude to play Black Panther, or they turned Darth Vader white lol

They should capture reactions and make that a comedy lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it's not about race (even though you clearly pointed out that it was) then explain what is "woke" about Rings of Power.
I explained to you. This isn’t a fake or controversial take. The creators and actors/actresses have literally come out themselves proclaiming the reasons they’ve race swapped/gender swapped/gay’d characters. It’s for the work agenda. Everything about it is done for woke reasons. If you like it and think it’s fine then fine that’s your opinion and you’re right to have it but don’t act like this is a racial thing ffs. There’s plenty of movies with blacks etc that are loved by “racists and bigots”. I mean fk denzel Washington one of my favourite actors as is young Chris tucker. I never once ever complained about them in any movie. You don’t wanna talk about that because it ruins the msm narrative. That everyone must hate it because they’re either bots or bigots. Like it’s tiresome. People are literally sick of you people shoving your woke nonesense on established franchises. Go and make your own stories and do what you want with them. They didn’t even respect an ounce of the work of Tolkien. And you can tell with how you talk you actually have no idea about Tolkien’s work because if you did you’d have a massive issue with the rings of power. Like even Galadriel lmfao away never portrayed like she is in the books or any of tolkiens side content. As for the race thing, his work is based on European works and European works. They were white. It’s like if an African made his work and everyone was black but the. Suddenly people decided you know what na let’s just add a white guy for the sake of it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What would all the nerds do if they got a white dude to play Black Panther, or they turned Darth Vader white lol

I think I. The new movie they’ve made black panther a female “king” lmao. Imagine calling a female a king. They’ve lost their dam minds

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I honestly wouldn't care. I guarantee you that places like Kotaku would be demanding blood though.

But that's not really the issue here. It's not like they changed the lore. Realist can say it all he likes but Tolkien never said, "the elves were all white and there were no black elves"

Jackson just made them all white in his movies because that's what made sense to him. But Jackson didn't write Lord of the Rings. He didn't even speak to Tolkien about it because Tolkien had been dead for 30 years.

This show isn't Canon or fully lore though. It's basically fan fiction as it's a story based on Lord of the Rings but not written by Tolkien.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think I. The new movie they’ve made black panther a female “king” lmao. Imagine calling a female a king. They’ve lost their dam minds
I can see 2 types of people that would complain about this woke bullshit....

1. Racist, sexist karens that just love to whinge

2. Hardcore fans/geeks/needs that don't like classic characters fucked around with.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I explained to you. This isn’t a fake or controversial take. The creators and actors/actresses have literally come out themselves proclaiming the reasons they’ve race swapped/gender swapped/gay’d characters. It’s for the work agenda. Everything about it is done for woke reasons. If you like it and think it’s fine then fine that’s your opinion and you’re right to have it but don’t act like this is a racial thing ffs. There’s plenty of movies with blacks etc that are loved by “racists and bigots”. I mean fk denzel Washington one of my favourite actors as is young Chris tucker. I never once ever complained about them in any movie. You don’t wanna talk about that because it ruins the msm narrative. That everyone must hate it because they’re either bots or bigots. Like it’s tiresome. People are literally sick of you people shoving your woke nonesense on established franchises. Go and make your own stories and do what you want with them. They didn’t even respect an ounce of the work of Tolkien. And you can tell with how you talk you actually have no idea about Tolkien’s work because if you did you’d have a massive issue with the rings of power. Like even Galadriel lmfao away never portrayed like she is in the books or any of tolkiens side content. As for the race thing, his work is based on European works and European works. They were white. It’s like if an African made his work and everyone was black but the. Suddenly people decided you know what na let’s just add a white guy for the sake of it.
I have said this many times. Show me where Tolkien said that all the elves are white. If you can't do that then I'll go back to the assumption that either:

1) you see racist

Or

2) you think Tolkien was racist and you truly believe that he wouldn't allow black elves

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't care. I guarantee you that places like Kotaku would be demanding blood though.

But that's not really the issue here. It's not like they changed the lore. Realist can say it all he likes but Tolkien never said, "the elves were all white and there were no black elves"

Jackson just made them all white in his movies because that's what made sense to him. But Jackson didn't write Lord of the Rings. He didn't even speak to Tolkien about it because Tolkien had been dead for 30 years.

This show isn't Canon or fully lore though. It's basically fan fiction as it's a story based on Lord of the Rings but not written by Tolkien.
Wtf are you on about. They were literally saying they’re sticking to Tolkien’s lore before the show premiered why the fk you lying. Like give your opinion but stop lying through your teeth it’s getting tiring. Lol this girl th we proves you have no ideaaaa about tolkiens world. It was based in a European area. Middle earth was pretty much Europe. And in that time it was all white get the fk over it. History ain’t changing so you feel better about yourself.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have said this many times. Show me where Tolkien said that all the elves are white. If you can't do that then I'll go back to the assumption that either:

1) you see racist

Or

2) you think Tolkien was racist and you truly believe that he wouldn't allow black elves
The amount of seething and cope you’re espousing right now is ridiculous.
You’re calling. Tolkien racist representing the people that inhabited Europe lol which was all white. Maybe there were some Phoenicians and Greeks but that’s technically still whitish lol and definitely not black. You’ve got an issue with history. That’s on you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can see 2 types of people that would complain about this woke bullshit....

1. Racist, sexist karens that just love to whinge

2. Hardcore fans/geeks/needs that don't like classic characters fucked around with.
The (1.) just want shit to stay as it was and not changed for the woke brigade.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I don't really mind/care what they do as long as they leave the Punisher and the Hulk alone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The (1.) just want shit to stay as it was and not changed for the woke brigade.
I just find changing characters fkn stupid tbh

Especially getting a fat Asian midget playing the Assyrian Gilgamesh, the worlds first superhero.

I'm so happy that shit movie bombed hard.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The amount of seething and cope you’re espousing right now is ridiculous.
You’re calling. Tolkien racist representing the people that inhabited Europe lol which was all white. Maybe there were some Phoenicians and Greeks but that’s technically still whitish lol and definitely not black. You’ve got an issue with history. That’s on you.
Cool. You answered my question. You hate black people. Sorry to hear that.