Movie Discussion

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Martin Lawrence is really getting into his Big Mama role. He sounds like he's trying to talk without swollowing his food

Gaurentee this will be a woke version lol.
How the fuck can they do it without Michael bay. People can say whatever they want about him but he pulled off bad boys 1&2 perfectly.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone seen sticks and stones by Dave Chapelle? Apparently it’s been blasted on rotten tomatoes for making fun of the LGBTQ’i community and saying he isn’t for abortion or against it lol. Irony is he is quite a lefty himself.
This is why I’m hesitant to jump on the joker bandwagon as it’s being praised by the msm which usually means it’s woke in a lot of aspects in agendas.
Hopefully it’s just a brilliant movie, but I have my doubts especially after seeing that black chick who was cringey as fuck in dead pool 2

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gaurentee this will be a woke version lol.
How the fuck can they do it without Michael bay. People can say whatever they want about him but he pulled off bad boys 1&2 perfectly.
Had no idea Michael bay wasn’t involved ..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone seen sticks and stones by Dave Chapelle? Apparently it’s been blasted on rotten tomatoes for making fun of the LGBTQ’i community and saying he isn’t for abortion or against it lol. Irony is he is quite a lefty himself.
This is why I’m hesitant to jump on the joker bandwagon as it’s being praised by the msm which usually means it’s woke in a lot of aspects in agendas.
Hopefully it’s just a brilliant movie, but I have my doubts especially after seeing that black chick who was cringey as fuck in dead pool 2
No it’s the opposite it’s hilarious and not one bit left he pays out everyone , the one about jusse is the best. And the word where he says faggot

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another under rated movie is from 2004, it’s on DVD it’s about a rooster getting smashed by a bulldog

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sidious returns in this next one, Hayden Christensen too as force ghost and Vader reincarnated.. mike zerroh has the leaks
And Ewan McGregor is going to reprise his role of Obi-Wan Kenobi on a new TV series on Disney+

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Ewan McGregor is going to reprise his role of Obi-Wan Kenobi on a new TV series on Disney+
What rian johnson did with Luke is fucked . He is not portrayed like I seriously can’t believe he got 10 seconds to the end of force awakens and made
Out to be some
Pussy in the last Jedi.. now he needs to rely
On the old saga to bring in viewers .. political correctness ruining it . Disney has one last shot for this one

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No it’s the opposite it’s hilarious and not one bit left he pays out everyone , the one about jusse is the best. And the word where he says faggot
Bro. I cannot believe his standup lol. Netflix has taken it off recommended apprently and have to search for it as I did. He literally savaged the fuk our of the left and trolled the crowd a few times. The first was glorious when he does an impression of someone and asks the crowd who they think it is they scream trump and he goes na that’s you mutherfkrs hahaha.
The other was on abortion lol men you can’t have a say it’s a women’s body they can do what they want but women to be fair to us men we don’t have to pay to support the baby if you can kill the baby I don’t have to pay for him and it’s “my money”, if we don’t agree on that then maybe we wrong lol. Literally trolled.
Oh and the alphabet people Hahahaha man I was in shock throughout the show because I never thought I’d get to see another show where political correctness and leftist bullshitism hasn’t taken over it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro. I cannot believe his standup lol. Netflix has taken it off recommended apprently and have to search for it as I did. He literally savaged the fuk our of the left and trolled the crowd a few times. The first was glorious when he does an impression of someone and asks the crowd who they think it is they scream trump and he goes na that’s you mutherfkrs hahaha.
The other was on abortion lol men you can’t have a say it’s a women’s body they can do what they want but women to be fair to us men we don’t have to pay to support the baby if you can kill the baby I don’t have to pay for him and it’s “my money”, if we don’t agree on that then maybe we wrong lol. Literally trolled.
Oh and the alphabet people Hahahaha man I was in shock throughout the show because I never thought I’d get to see another show where political correctness and leftist bullshitism hasn’t taken over it.
Dave Chappelle is the man, and he doesn't give a fuck. I loved the special because it was so politically incorrect, and he didn't care who he offended or attacked. It's funny that all the SJW's are making such a fuss about it, they don't realise that's exactly the reaction he was going for. Falls back into his bit about impersonating the crowd and the "cancel culture" of today. Funny thing is all these SJW's are now trying to, as I mentioned before cancel him but they don't remember this guy cancelled himself years ago when he walked away from $50 million because he was unhappy with the way Comedy Central were trying to censor his work. He ain't worried about SJW's, they are actually giving more views as people want to watch it to see what the fuss is about.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Between Two Ferns has gone from YouTube show to full movie. It's like Alan from the Hangover interviewing celebs for those who haven't seen the show. Only downer is Brie Larson is in it at some point.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dave Chappelle is the man, and he doesn't give a fuck. I loved the special because it was so politically incorrect, and he didn't care who he offended or attacked. It's funny that all the SWJ's are making such a fuss about it, they don't realise that's exactly the reaction he was going for. Falls back into his bit about impersonating the crowd and the "cancel culture" of today. Funny thing is all these SWJ's are now trying to, as I mentioned before cancel him but they don't remember this guy cancelled himself years ago when he walked away from $50 million because he was unhappy with the way Comedy Central were trying to censor his work. He ain't worried about SWJ's, they are actually giving more views as people want to watch it to see what the fuss is about.
Yep I never gave it a thought until I got wind of the precious alphabet people having meltdowns lol. But you’re right he went in there knowing exactly what he was doing it almost turned into a speech rather than a stand up lol.
Can you fkrs imagine me being Chinese? I’ll be doing this face and saying I feel Chinese inside y’all will think I’m crazy lol (this was in reference to trannies being fkd) hahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“Yell out when you hear your letter”

- Dave Chappelle

Lollll cannot believe this **** did it. But I can at the same time as he is black and Muslim so he fits the minority criteria more than a black conservative like Kevin Hart who got fkd over for saying less offensive things lol. Oh well the left created this bubble of depending on your minority status you can get away with certain things so deal with it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When it comes to Dave Chappelle, I think Ricky Gervais said it best