Mourinho may leave chelsea in 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Mourinho has done it all... he won a champions league... uefa cup... portugese titles... english titles (community, league and 2 premierships) and mourinho has one more accomplishment... to coach his country to the world cup.

I read somewhere on fox sports active that scolari will end his reigns with portugal after euro 2008 and mourinho has expressed his interest to coach portugal to the world cup and leave chelsea in 08 which MAY lead to hiddinks appointment as chelsea's manager.

mourinho is 58 years old and said that he will retire sometime soon but wants to coach portugal first before he retires...

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Mourinho has done it all... he won a champions league... uefa cup... portugese titles... english titles (community, league and 2 premierships) and mourinho has one more accomplishment... to coach his country to the world cup.

I read somewhere on fox sports active that scolari will end his reigns with portugal after euro 2008 and mourinho has expressed his interest to coach portugal to the world cup and leave chelsea in 08 which MAY lead to hiddinks appointment as chelsea's manager.

mourinho is 58 years old and said that he will retire sometime soon but wants to coach portugal first before he retires...
**** yeh he's made his money

e.g. look at ronaldinho, achieved everything, doesnt have anything else to accomplish

thats the same that mourinho has done

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
sven will probably go to chelsea in that case

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
yeh senor moruinho will coach portugal from 2008 onwards, scolari wants to coach either a portuguese league club or a club in italy

Maza

Reaction score
Coach Portugal? Damn, I like that team. It's like my second or third favoured in the world. Guess ima have to like Mourinho in that case :uptight:

HappyDude

Kennel Established
Reaction score
that is one hell of an idea coah them to win world cup then retire and live the life of a spoilt rich dude OH YEAH!

wogdog

Boards Don't Hit Back!
Reaction score

is he really 58......wow i though like he was in his mid 40's or something lol

KENNY-DOWALL

The Kiwi Xpress
Reaction score
Scolari is a great manager but mourinho could probably do more and extend there world cup campaign further than the previous encounters.

D

D0ggyStylz

Well one thing is for certain. He wont be able to buy the cream of the crop whilst at portugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.