Most over-rated player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For me, It'd have to be Gidley. He gets so much praise, yet offers so little.

Special mentions to;
Benji Marshall
David Williams
Manu Vatuvei

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Benji Marshall , and the thing is he has tickets on himself. His arms are ready to fall off with all those recontructions and he reckons that the the Rugby league sun shines out of his ass.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I hate how people say over-rated like it's the player's problem he's not good enough. It's the people who are judging them who got it wrong.

The players are out there busting their arse and doing the best they can. If someone puts massive wraps on a player, and the player doesn't deliver, who's fault is that?

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate how people say over-rated like it's the player's problem he's not good enough. It's the people who are judging them who got it wrong.

The players are out there busting their arse and doing the best they can. If someone puts massive wraps on a player, and the player doesn't deliver, who's fault is that?
Yeah but there are players out there like Benji Marshall wrap themselves all the time.

I

iYike

Lol I was going to say Warburton. I'll say Michael Ennis instead.

mareeta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I agree with you

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Agree with you mate. not their fault.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
benji marshall
kurt gidley
peter wallace
legi setu
aaron gorrel

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score