Most adventurous thing you've ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because I got robbed of the chance to sky dive, mine would have to be getting tattoos. What's even more "adventurous" is the fact I have one of them hidden from my parents for 8 years lol.

I'm planning to go do that shark swimming thing in october, it's really hard trying to find someone to go with!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
skydiving in switzerland!!!

Ummm Tina I'd go if you cant find no one :grinning: Need to tick that off one day :grinning:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This one time, I wore my T-shirt inside out and walked to the shops like that. This one lady looked at me for a split second. LOL, her mind must've been spinning.

It was pretty intense though, I don't think I could do that again.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just abseiling and caving. Went parasailing once.

Plus stuff like driving boats in flooded rivers, but that kind of thing probably shouldn't be considered 'adventurous'.

Last edited by a moderator:

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Eating with the Army girls was probably the most adventurous thing I've done. That was painful.

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
I am pretty much the most boring person in existence. I'm pretty petrified of heights so I refuse to do para-sailing, bungee-jumping & all that shiz.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I have bad luck so I don't really do dare devil things. Also, animals love to bite me so I'd NEVER swim with a shark.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i was kicked off the kennel not long ago all i did was defend myself as lies were said about me and my nephew the game , iam sorry for what i said to the other member and i hope he or she forgives me.. but i do wonder if they were spoken to aswell.? lol bite man.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was kicked off the kennel not long ago all i did was defend myself as lies were said about me and my nephew the game , iam sorry for what i said to the other member and i hope he or she forgives me.. but i do wonder if they were spoken to aswell.? lol bite man.
What? How is that relevant to the current thread?

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
just let it go see u all next year lol bite man

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Most adventurous thing I've done is piss in multiple places on the main street in Auckland. Where else can you go in town though?!

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once wore a Blues T-shirt when landing in Brizzy...the day after we won a series....
was just about to walk into a pub, when my mate stopped me...said, you can't go
in there like that.... so I had to put my jumper on.....

Lucky...those Caneturds in the pub were fuming over the game... might have been killed =P

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I had dinner at Titanic Bankstown once.
You'd be impressed with it now bro. Took quite a few of the kennel members there on Sunday (even aussies like Marc aka munnuz) They loved it. Become alot more peaceful and no more hectics.

Status
Not open for further replies.