Mosses Mbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

roman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Why is this guy even touching the ball on last. Also no support to our forwards when they try to offload. That’s what makes him different from barber.

Mbye your not a freaking five eight.

Don’t get m started on montoya ki1l me fml

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dodged a huge bullet with letting him go. I honestly think his best position is probably hooked. And for 900k you better hope he’d put cam smith to Shame.

Guy is a utility. Can fill in every spot outside of the forward pack. But will never master any.

Not sure if he didn’t have proper guidance or he just switched off but he should be a natural fullback. Has the speed, the acceleration, good under the high ball, can tackle break, can throw a long cutout pass. Has the ability to kick. He has all the skills. But either lacks heart, vision or determination to make it. Guy needed guidance and not sure if pay had a system for him to succeed.

But at the end of the day for 850k he will never be of value. He’d make a decent hooker (great passing, good speed) but I’d only take him for 400k. As a fullback I’d pay him $600k. Maybe hasler thought because he can play multiple positions his value adds up to a million? :p lol

We dodged a bullet. And no matter how successful he turns out we gave him 5 years and he played 4-5 positions and never nailed 1. So not too sad to see him go.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes just very lazy in defence,hes never there hoppa always covering for him

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is this guy even touching the ball on last. Also no support to our forwards when they try to offload. That’s what makes him different from barber.

Mbye your not a freaking five eight.

Don’t get m started on montoya ki1l me fml
'cause our halves suck

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all I disagree with most of the above comments and I'm not one to say I'm sad to see him go but gee wiz he is our least of our problems, if he didn't touch the ball on last and get a kick away neither of our halfs can kick the distance that Moses can we would be handing the ball over and letting the opposition start there sets on the 50m mark Foran can't kick for shit neither can Frawley nor JMK that's why Moses has Been given the extra responsibility to do our general kicks in play he seems like the only one that can grubber through the opposition line and get a repeat set as well so seriously he does more then our halfs do and maybe that's why he can't support up the middle looking for a off load is because he has to play halfback and fullback it seems, and seriously I'm not defending the bloke I call it how I see it, and secondly you might want to check out the other outside backs and see there contribution to the team, hoppa Montoya Frawley JMK Foran, then you got lichaa woods priest they are a bigger problem then Moses, and don't get me wrong I'm not sad to see him go considering his price tag, I bet you everyone on this forum would be happy to see him stay in his price tag was say around $400k or 500k it's just that we are not getting value for money our investment in him hasn't worked.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people got it and Mbye just doesn’t. His barriers are mental. He thinks slowly and can’t read the game. You can’t do anything to improve those things.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately Mbye just didn't make the transition to first grade. I concur he is a handy utility but no longer has the speed or acceleration he once displayed. Perhaps a change of club and atmosphere might resurrect his potential but on yesterday's showing he has already peaked. he was put in the clear and with a straight run to the line and was easily run down.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So sick of this useless c**t Mbye and Montoya the slowest winger in the comp, every other team have winger's with pace our wingers run like their standing in cement, surely Montoya has to be dropped, every week the turd let's in tries, he is the worst winger ever f**k him off already, and suck shit for the tiger's for signing Mbye he will always be average.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With his speed I still dont know why he doesnt follow our forwards up the middle on nearly every hit up..

His heart might just not be in it

Status
Not open for further replies.