Moses Mbye puts extension talks on hold after Bulldogs first offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
someone please tell me whats special about mbye???? if we give him anything over 400k we are stupid.

worst kicking game in the league and a shit defender

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about the people when Des gave him a spell for Hokko and Grub. They were all blowing up deluxe, now he is getting slammed LMAO.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
To be fair to him, he is a 5/8 and not a halfback.
But he has gone missing big time. if I was him and could get 750k from another club id grab it and go.
he would be getting paid overs if we sign him for 400k

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Moses get offered over $400k from any club and doesn't take it, then he's about as competent financially as he is at kicking a footy.

pinglauncher

Waterboy
Reaction score
Has anyone considered the Hasler effect on Mbye. He hardly ran or tried anything the last month. Cook's natural game has been destroyed in a couple of weeks, just like Liccha. We aren't allowed to do anything that is seen to be "out of the box". I have followed the Dogs for over 50 years and have never been so disillusioned over our style of play.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses was our best half through out the regular season yet you all can't wait to lay into him. ****ing lol. You will all have egg on your faces in the long run.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Moses was our best half through out the regular season yet you all can't wait to lay into him. ****ing lol. You will all have egg on your faces in the long run.
think he is still worth 750k?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If he was our best the other two are piles of horse shit.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
The asking price by him and his manager was around the lead up games, about three or four from the semis.

In that time when the going was tough he went missing and showed no 'grab the game by the balls' style of play
that was required by a leader style of half.

When Cook came onto the scene he showed more get up and go than Mybe.

He shows no organisational skills, no confidence and a lack of will to direct play to his outside.

If it came down to Cook or Mybe to take one of the spots in the halves I know who I would select.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
think he is still worth 750k?
Never said he was, always said he will get paid either side of 500k. Everyone harps on about how the media print rubbish, talks shit, etc...yet when the media were pumping out Mbye articles non stop day after day people decided to take it as gospel to suit there arguments. The 800k was never a realistic price and i highly doubt his manager would he stupid enough to ask the club for that.

Im the end time will tell how good or bad he will become.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Never said he was, always said he will get paid either side of 500k. Everyone harps on about how the media print rubbish, talks shit, etc...yet when the media were pumping out Mbye articles non stop day after day people decided to take it as gospel to suit there arguments. The 800k was never a realistic price and i highly doubt his manager would he stupid enough to ask the club for that.

How long you giving him to come good?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

You did bro. when I said he isn't worth it, and never seen a player who hasn't even played one full season demand so much he can fu3k off. I recall you saying he is worth that much and a player with his quality can ask for what ever he wants.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ill cover myself in egg and roll around in bread crumbs if he is the next big thing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You did bro. when I said he isn't worth it, and never seen a player who hasn't even played one full season demand so much he can fu3k off. I recall you saying he is worth that much and a player with his quality can ask for what ever he wants.
No, i said his manger could ask for whatever he wants, all that matters is what other clubs will pay. Quote me on where i said he is worth 800k, i am 99% certain i never said it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ill cover myself in egg and roll around in bread crumbs if he is the next big thing.
Next big thing? I don't expect him to be the next big thing..i expect him to be a very good half and in the top quarter of playmakers. He has shown the ability, just needs the polish and support. No suprise to see Jmoz and Frank hit some real form with Moses on the inside of them, we even got more punch out of Williams while he was there.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I ****ing hope not because I want a premiership before I die.
Trust me...i was right about Reynolds (some still may want to argue that point) and i will be right about Moses. Remember Bellamy and Bennett both chased Moses last contract...they both seem to be pretty good judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.