Moses enjoying life at low-key Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No egos except for the fact Moses makes more media appearances than any other player but has never been able to back up his talk..

And of course Benji and Robbie

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If we're truly better off without him, why don't you all move on? So bitter....lol

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can taste the salt in this thread.
No salt from me.

It really shits me, when players leave a club & then trashes the old club & the new club is the best ever.

The one that seems salty is Mbye for being released from the Bulldogs, because in his eyes he thought he was the heart of the club.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He'll score the winning try. Always happens.

Reactions: DT

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When did it happen last time I don’t recall who it was, And also the time before that?
It probably didn’t happen like that but there have been occasions where former players have got up against us. The two notable games I remember would be the returns of SBW & Mason. We got pumped on both those occasions but I don’t think that we get pumped this time. Tigers have played well against the top 8 teams but struggled against teams in the bottom 8

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It probably didn’t happen like that but there have been occasions where former players have got up against us. The two notable games I remember would be the returns of SBW & Mason. We got pumped on both those occasions but I don’t think that we get pumped this time. Tigers have played well against the top 8 teams but struggled against teams in the bottom 8
Yeah I remember those roosters games... farkn. Ages ago though. Just not sure when it has recently happened.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember those roosters games... farkn. Ages ago though. Just not sure when it has recently happened.
If it has happened it would have to be Barba or Goodwin. The only ex player I can think of who has scored against us this season is Thompson and he scored the first try not the last

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
YOU WERE THE EGO MOSES.

Talk shit get hit.... and hopefully a match ending HIA from the kick off.

There's enough manure that comes out of Mbyes mouth to fertilising an entire continents market gardens.

Can't wait for him to get exposed at the Tigers.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As if old gift of the gab doesn't have an ego... fuck off Mbye ya wanker

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Umm firstly fuk you.

Does that saying apply for ego's? Let's adapt it, If you can't find the person in the room with the ego, then your the person with the ego?

Lastly, bet the ego call will go down well with his ex-teammates, Klemm feel free to knock his dik into the dirt!

You were shite at our club mate and I supported you, eat a dik.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"MBye has been fantastic in his first 3 games"??? fuck off and give me a break!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Q: What's the difference between Moses Mbye and a steaming dog turd?
A: The steaming dog turd can't speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.