Moses/Doueihi rumours in full throttle

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Moses, Doeuihi, Kiraz were training together at Holy Cross today. Seen this on another forum with a good info user. This is either a good thing or bad thing for either Wests or Dogs but the links are starting to make sense. Take this with a grain of salt tho.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Moses, Doeuihi, Kiraz were training together at Holy Cross today. Seen this on another forum with a good info user. This is either a good thing or bad thing for either Wests or Dogs but the links are starting to make sense. Take this with a grain of salt tho.
I can’t understand why we sign douehi unless it’s seriously a fullback or centre move.

If it meant we got Moses for the 7 sure I’d be happy to see him trialed at 1 or centre though for the $ he wants it just sounds like bs to me.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the cap goes up like predicted then 1.2m on the second best 7 in the game is nothing

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Gus we trust. I'm sure he and Ciraldo will make the right decision as to who our next long-term half will be.

Moses would be good but feel he and his manager are just testing the market to get an upgrade from the Eels. Moses knocked back the half spot at the Broncos to stay at the Eels, which Adam Reynolds took.

My preference would be for George Williams but he's 28 now so would you sign him for 4 years?

There were murmurs a while back about Sam Walker but he wants to stay at the Rorters, but you never know what Gus is up to.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams would be great , and would probably be able to get him for 23

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t understand why we sign douehi unless it’s seriously a fullback or centre move.

If it meant we got Moses for the 7 sure I’d be happy to see him trialed at 1 or centre though for the $ he wants it just sounds like bs to me.
Trust Gus & CC to get it right
But I believe this spine is achievable at these prices
1 Douehi..........$ 6-700k 2023
6 Burton...........$ 7.5-800k
7 Moses............$ 900k-1 million 2024
9 Mahoney......$ 5.5-600k

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheaper too and has experience performing well in big games. Could be a better player in general
Williams is a crafty, competitive, skilful & gritty player, many of the things Moses isn’t.
With the savings made by signing Williams over Moses we can afford another good middle of the road squad player rather than having to rely on a minimum wage player.
It also seems Williams is a possibility in 23, where as Moses would be for 24, it’s a no brainer to me!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Trust Gus & CC to get it right
The figures look right. It’s interesting to see you say names for once and seem to be throwing weight behind douehi and Moses. Good for you.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The figures look right. It’s interesting to see you say names for once and seem to be throwing weight behind douehi and Moses. Good for you.
Here is the deal, I've said before that I hear news / rumours from a very reliable source, rumours that might or might not eventuates nonetheless I'll always respect the source by not revealing details but I still can give a hint, unfortunately some people on TK think I am making up stories as I go, that's their problem !
As for the names I've mentioned, they are no secret they're all over the social media with a bit of extra spice :laughing:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the deal, I've said before that I hear news / rumours from a very reliable source, rumours that might or might not eventuates nonetheless I'll always respect the source by not revealing details but I still can give a hint, unfortunately some people on TK think I am making up stories as I go, that's their problem !
As for the names I've mentioned, they are no secret they're all over the social media with a bit of extra spice :laughing:
Hmmm …extra spice…..that could only mean Tony Curry back to fill a centre position…

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As much as I would like this to happen, if merely being in the Lebanon Team was enough for Kiraz to sway the other two players, then he deserves a commission of their income. Either that or he must be great at BJs to convince them to leave their current teams on the basis of a few weeks 'together'. It would be fully sick though!

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Moses is a top 5 halfback so unless we’re getting 1 of Cleary, Hughes or DCE (not gonna happen), then we’re a much better side with him at 7.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So, that's $2.8mil - $3.1mil for the spine.

I reckon you get:
1 Farnworth..........$600k 2024 (or 2023 if Allan goes)
6 Burton...........$750k (includes a +$250k upgrade for 2023)
7 Williams............$650k 2024 (or 2023 if Flanagan goes)
9 Mahoney......$620k (I reckon we needed to pay mild overs to make it happen)
$2.62mil for the spine.

I rate that spine as superior and better value too.