Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Glen looked out of place

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No real mention of Chris Mortimer until fatty told of a quick story about his solid defence, but all in all, the Mortimers are absolute Bulldogs royalty and appear to be an exceptionally welcoming down to earth family. Steve Mortimer embedded what being a bulldog is all about..he always speaks so proudly and passionately about his beloved club. Both Steve and Terry (Lamb) will always be the heart and soul of our club. When they talk, we should listen...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
is the variety show still on ??? i thought they would of axed that sh!t by now LOL

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
No real mention of Chris Mortimer until fatty told of a quick story about his solid defence, but all in all, the Mortimers are absolute Bulldogs royalty and appear to be an exceptionally welcoming down to earth family. Steve Mortimer embedded what being a bulldog is all about..he always speaks so proudly and passionately about his beloved club. Both Steve and Terry (Lamb) will always be the heart and soul of our club. When they talk, we should listen...
Chris Mortimer was one of Penrith's best signings in the late 80s

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how everyone else feels but I notice that Dan Mortimer is off contract this year. I'd like to see the dogs sign him up. Good depth signing of anything. Might turn into the on field general we need. Just needs to add some size to his frame. I can't see us getting Cronk.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i cant believe Daniel Mortimer has already got a premiership ring.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how everyone else feels but I notice that Dan Mortimer is off contract this year. I'd like to see the dogs sign him up. Good depth signing of anything. Might turn into the on field general we need. Just needs to add some size to his frame. I can't see us getting Cronk.
thanks for your feedback

Reactions: DT

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Daniel Mortimer should have signed with us back in 09 instead of trying to create his own identity. Your family name was a responsiblity you had to keep great within the bulldog club and look what happened when you chose to find self glory. You became a sub player with no real position.
Was Steve Mortimer adopted? He looks so different to his brothers lol guess he couldn't have it all ugliest one of the bunch but the best player of the bunch by far

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still remember Coreys dummy and then 40/20 vs the Panthers in the 04 PF

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is the variety show still on ??? i thought they would of axed that sh!t by now LOL
They are geniuses at 9, the show was a dud on Thursday nights so they changed it to Wednesday nights and now no one knows it's on anymore.
I used to love all the footy shows but couldn't be bothered watching any of them these days. Fox is gone as well but I do miss Warren Smith commentary in comparison to Blind Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.