Mortimer kills the dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WazDog

Got it!
Reaction score
Well in my life time I never thought I'd see a legancy come back to bit the dogs. How could the Dogs never have seen the possible talent this kid has?Parra's gain for sure. Its hard to take it when a great name like "Mortimer" and Parra are mentioned in the same breath.

I'll have words for sure with Turvey next time I see him at Bangor Tavern.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spewing that he is in the blue and gold, lets hope that changes in 2011.

bullfrog_rip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he did play well, but the time he shone was when the boys had tackled themselves to a stand stil, before the last 20 mins we were like equals IMO and he was well contained

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He wont be coming to us in my opinion. Parra arent stupid to let him go. They will do everything to keep him there.
I get annoyed watching his father on tv more than Daniel Mortimer in an eels jersey. His father was bred and FED by the Bulldogs and him raving on how he supports Parra even when they play the Dogs is pretty lame if you ask me. Too bad for us slippery Morris isnt a moron like Peter Mortimer otherwise we would have gained another fan. pfft.
Was watching channel nines today show and Turvey was on and he said over 40 Mortimers attended the game and all were supporting the Eels except him.
Greenburg may need to reconsider what invititations he hands out to supposed "life members" of the club in the future. And all these excuses by his father that he pushed his son to Parra to avoid the Mason/matuia led negative Bulldogs culture is just excuses.
Unless ofcourse Peter Mortimer considers players like Tim Smith role models .
He chose Parra because he thought that he had a better chance of making 1st grade there .

Last edited by a moderator:

roberts_6_leb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how about planning to win, without buying unnecessary players, as we already have what we need

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
he is one tough kid
Who should be banned from sport.

It might come as some suprise, but I have a family member who is somewhat experienced in the blood and blood testing field, in particular screening for drugs.

Apparently the treatment that Mortimer had done to fix his "magical hip", (unlike how the media talked it up) is actually banned by sporting bodies (including IAF), whereby it is illegal to remove, treat, and reinject a persons blood, unless in the case it is a medical emergency (for example a blood transfusion).

The reason behind the ruling is to prevent the blood being enhanced or altered in a way that may remove potential toxins/drugs from the system, and to prevent the possiblity for the blood to be combined with potentially undetectable performance enhancing drugs.

As a result Mortimer should never have played against the Eels, and moreso should be subject to the same scrutiny as Reni Maitua being a drug cheat, should the NRL have investigated the incident correctly!

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be right up there as one of the top 5 players in the game within a few years.

hes an amazing player. had it all over noddy last night

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score

It might come as some suprise, but I have a family member who is somewhat experienced in the blood and blood testing field, in particular screening for drugs.

Apparently the treatment that Mortimer had done to fix his "magical hip", (unlike how the media talked it up) is actually banned by sporting bodies (including IAF), whereby it is illegal to remove, treat, and reinject a persons blood, unless in the case it is a medical emergency (for example a blood transfusion).

The reason behind the ruling is to prevent the blood being enhanced or altered in a way that may remove potential toxins/drugs from the system, and to prevent the possiblity for the blood to be combined with potentially undetectable performance enhancing drugs.

As a result Mortimer should never have played against the Eels, and moreso should be subject to the same scrutiny as Reni Maitua being a drug cheat, should the NRL have investigated the incident correctly!
Honestly mate you sound very very bitter in this post. Why would the Eels actually come out and admit to the procedure if it was illegal. And apparently the NRL contacted ASADA who cleared it. So unless the Eels were lying about what they actually did or the NRL is in some sort of conspiracy with them then what he did was perfectly legal.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great player. i thought he might have died under so much pressure last night but just shone. showed me up :D

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Did anyone see him grab his Eels badge on his jersey and kiss it?

I missed it but that killed me when I heard it.

Achilles

Back to Belmore
Reaction score
I can't stand watching him every time he runs with the ball. I just dont understand why his dad took him to parra. Like GATE7 said I don't think it was the mason/matuia bad influence thing. Lets blame Malcom Noad.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
He will be right up there as one of the top 5 players in the game within a few years.

hes an amazing player. had it all over noddy last night
snap out of it .... he is a arrogant little prick I dont want him anywhere near a blue and white jersey .... all over noddy? champ you dissapoint me noddy had a gun game.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didnt see him kiss the Eels badge on his jersey but wouldnt suprise me if he did. Hes onviously enjoying playing there.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

LMAO

So he should be banned on things he/they could have done.

Let me guess, if a Dogs players used the same procedure, your friend would have ok'ed it.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i have seen players kiss their badge of their club and the next minute they leave the club

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly mate you sound very very bitter in this post. Why would the Eels actually come out and admit to the procedure if it was illegal. And apparently the NRL contacted ASADA who cleared it. So unless the Eels were lying about what they actually did or the NRL is in some sort of conspiracy with them then what he did was perfectly legal.
The Eels didn't come out and admit exactly what was done, they were sketchy with the details, which were then inflated by the media.

I'm just passing on information from someone that is in the field doing blood related drug tests for many sporting events.

LMAO

So he should be banned on things he/they could have done.

Let me guess, if a Dogs players used the same procedure, your friend would have ok'ed it.
Don't you read. You can't remove and treat a players blood then reinject it in any way, shape or form, unless it is for medical reasons (dialysis or blood transfusion, etc).

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest i am sick of hearing about mortimer, yes he has had a couple of good games. But how much is he milking his surname!!! and f_ck does his father have to be in every interview?? I'm sick of reading about how he is the son of a former bulldogs great this single fact is being used to hype up evey single little thing he does and is also being used to up his asking price! He is never leaving parra the threat of him returning to "daddys" club is bullshiit he is just using it for more money. Take away the hype and free publicity and lets see how he goes playing a full season in FG and deals with 2nd year syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.