Mortgage/Financial Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get to that minimum 20% deposit first.

It's just more money down the drain if you put down a deposit with any less.
Depends on a number of things.....

I cpuldn't imagine the LMI would be that high on an 85%LVI? It would only be a few grand.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are certain lenders that can do 85% without LMI... With my connections I can make it happen

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey TG, u a broker as well?
We are finance brokers mate, I have been operating for 13 years, I have 6 staff that look after the resi and comm stuff, I deal with the bigger stuff and money market, super, and shares...
But I still write mortgages for friends and family

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are finance brokers mate, I have been operating for 13 years, I have 6 staff that look after the resi and comm stuff, I deal with the bigger stuff and money market, super, and shares...
But I still write mortgages for friends and family
Same, we've been trading for 10 1/2 years. We write resi and commercial. Most of what I do personally is developement funding - senior, mezz and equity.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking awesome, I love this place lol.

Mikey and Simon, thanks so much for the offer of help. Will definitely be in touch.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same, we've been trading for 10 1/2 years. We write resi and commercial. Most of what I do personally is developement funding - senior, mezz and equity.
Sharpy is a broker as well...

Who do you aggregate through??

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im a real estate agent and also know a very good mortgage broker if you need any advice or help pm me

Breeding pups

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hi Moe

I am a Home Loan broker, I can also assist if you require a 2nd , 3rd, 4th opinion. lol
Seriously I deal with approx 12 different lenders that might have different policies and loan structures that might suit your needs.
My office is in Lakemba and we are also mobile.

If you require any assistance PM me and ill be happy to help.
All the best

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL crazy .. and I'm an IT Manager .....

wait for it ....

Working for a mortgage / finance / property investment company :roflol:
Do you provide inhouse IT Support for the company, or are you more the contact between the company and offsite IT Support?

I work in a Helpdesk role, and have dealt with some of the smartest/dumbest IT Managers you'll ever meet. lol

Sorry to go off-topic here.

H

hazem_elmasri

And I am a SMSF extraordinairre. Hit me up if you think you need an investment property or want to sort out your SUPER.

Cheers, big ears'

N

Natboy

This is great that you are all on here. Good luck with it all Moe. Sounds like you're in good hands.
I'm paying 5.3% variable on a loan of 320k.
I am considering fixing & would value your opinions?
thanks a lot

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is great that you are all on here. Good luck with it all Moe. Sounds like you're in good hands.
thanks a lot
5.3% variable is pretty good Right now. You won't get cheaper unless you go with a non bank lender, we can do variable at 4.96%.
I wouldn't fix right now, give it till the end if the year (after the election). Remember the banks are continually dropping their short term fixed rates, Which usually means an interest rate cut is very possible.

If you need further advice, pm me.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks a lot
Deciding to fix all or part of ur loan depends on ur circumstances and risk profile.

There are pros and cons of both, all of which I can explain to u in a PM.

At the moment, the 1-3 year fixed rates are lower than variable rates. This suggests that the financial markets are of the view that in the short term rates will fall further. Keep in mind that economists and the markets don't always get it right. If sentiment improves then we may see fixed rates increase.

H

hazem_elmasri

I'm also a Qualified Acupuncturist for anyone interested

H

hazem_elmasri

Also, I'm a director of a solar PV company if anyone needs a hand there, advice or buying a system

Status
Not open for further replies.