Morris nearing return for Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
i do rate Lafai he does remind me of a young Willie Tonga when he first burst on the
scene with Parra he's quite fast very good on his feet and a not to shabby defender
mind you this is all before Willie bulked up. can anyone else see the similarities....?
now on the team i cant see coach KM making any changes to the team to accommodate him barring injury
so back to toyota cup for young Lafai but i do hope he gets first crack at the vacant No 4 next year

so in saying that

3. morris
4. Idris

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
I for one and many hope that he does not go back to Toyota Cup.

If he is relegated...........What would be the best move?.........Back to Toyota Cup or N S W Cup, theres plenty of experienced players in that team he could learn off.
(some in that team could learn something from him as well. lol)

Cartwright stated that because of Idris size and still growing he will eventually have a permanent spot in the forwards.
Morris comes back stick him there and we will deliver a ready made, experienced forward. haha

C

chipandchase

3. Morris
4. Lafai

Bench:
14 Halatau/Roberts
15 Corey Payne
16 Idris
17 Eastwood (when fit)/Pritchard

Thats is an awsome looking bench i think
why do people still continually put Roberts on their bench???? it is a waste of a bench spot hence why he isnt on the bench lol

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
chuck idris in the forwards and make him work for us for the rest of the season.

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great news x 2
Dont take what Morris said about depth the wrong way.
Your right, he is proving, if not already proved he is a vaulable asset in FG.

If Morris was not injured Lafai would be still playing in Toyota Cup .He would not have gotten the valuable experience. Most of us would not have seen it as well. If Morris was not injured,and now Idris going to Titans we would have all said "Who is going to take Idris place?"
Well now we know.
Theres no way Lafai"s going back to Toyota Cup....he will be in the centres with Morris......Idris bench or forwards
no way that will happen

Dogestylz

Loud and Proud
Reaction score
i agree Lafai is doing a great jon in the centre but idiris regardless of where he is going has first option there, toyota cup is ok as long as he is next in line if needed but Greenberg needs to sign him (Lafia) now to a 2 year deal ASAP and i mean in the next 2 weeks, we will move idris to the bench over the next 10 weeks mark my words, Morris and Lafia centres for the finals, Idris the bench (we need to worry about our future first as Jamal would say) while your at it todd sign up martin kennedy just to piss the roosters off good back up to 80min tolman

P

PTE HOLLAND

Stuff Idris, we should persist with Lafai as he is the future, now that Idris has signed with the titans throw him on the bench or in the forwards.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, keep Lafai in the side partnering Morris and have Idris on the bench where he can be rotated as an extra forward or cover for an injury in the backline.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
cant come soon enough, after seeing his first round try against the tigers, i was convionced this would be his year to top the try scorers tally & give us much needed impotus in the backline.. i hope he stays injury free and scores plenty more tries this year when he's back

Status
Not open for further replies.