Morris, Lett & Co Demolish NSW Cup On Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
to the greatest; better than reading 'bulldogs come last 2012,,my granny can run faster than lett,,and think smarter than wonder boy keating , u all were spewing about keating 4 weeks ago why is he so good now ..sorry mr, invisible dont agree with u ..u need to watch the game and not your hand cause things do fall off eventually..

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
to the greatest; better than reading 'bulldogs come last 2012,,my granny can run faster than lett,,and think smarter than wonder boy keating , u all were spewing about keating 4 weeks ago why is he so good now ..sorry mr, invisible dont agree with u ..u need to watch the game and not your hand cause things do fall off eventually..
Paragraphs are your friends...

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like yours has already fallen off...

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
your an incoherent drop kick

that is all

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
to the greatest its not my fault you can only spell ten words..anyway im out off hear ; nitey nite ..

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
bulldogzlegend; another dill that skips to school.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
to the greatest its not my fault you can only spell ten words..anyway im out off hear ; nitey nite ..
[video=youtube;8v9yUVgrmPY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY[/video]

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! If your grandma is that quick why isnt she playing rugby league?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
i bet u all hold hands and skip to the dill school , u all reckon keating is a better footy player than mortimer with your way of thinking we are in for another crap year next year: good luck .
Ladies and Gentlemen I think we found bobdog2/billiris's new account.

Surely there can't be two people as dumb as him in this world???

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
gee it doesn't take much to get u lot biting .. if lett is as fast as u all say ,, lets hope he proves me wrong.. but come on u say keating is better than daniel mortimer ,,why did parra let keating go and not mortimer? anyone speak up please...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
hopefully this ends up on acrossthetasman

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
gee it doesn't take much to get u lot biting .. if lett is as fast as u all say ,, lets hope he proves me wrong.. but come on u say keating is better than daniel mortimer ,,why did parra let keating go and not mortimer? anyone speak up please...
Because they thought Mortimer was a prodigy (largely based on Bulldogs wanting to pay overs for him). So Parra in desperation to keep him paid some stupidly absurd sum ($200k iirc), only to realise they were too tight on salary cap and had to release Keating.

Re Lett:

[video=youtube;YNMJW-61EJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMJW-61EJg[/video]
He actually has to slow up for Barba

[video=youtube;7lDcDJhodvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lDcDJhodvI[/video]
Watch the acceleration after Keating.. it's pretty damn impressive.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lett is a fekkin gun... Has showed more in lower grades than Goodwin and Wrigth but they are selected infront of him

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
fair call, sorry for talking crap last nite, may need to take the log out of my eye and watch letts game alot better but i do like daniel mortimer over keating ' have a nice day everyone'

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Niff Nuffs.

Lett is probably one of if not the quickest players we have.

Keating is yards ahead of Mortimer. Even Kevin Moore would put anyone ahead of Mortimer. Mortimer cant even get a spot ahead of Robson and McGuire. Speaks for itself in my opinion.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because Parramatta Recruited ****. Their recruitment manager, Rod Reddy, is reportedly getting the sack

bite man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
ke are u out there; hey me and the game are not who u think we are , i read that u called us some one elses name ..myself and the game are both from lismore' where vampires dwell and hippys roam, and all the vege's are magic! be at peace young bulldog ;

Status
Not open for further replies.