Morris and Graham re-signing "tomorrow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Didn't he re-sign for 3 yrs last year? Doubt hasler is going to re-sign players then ask them to leave 6 months later
No idea, but I guess we had no idea we were getting Fifita at that stage.

It's logical for me, but either way, it doesn't bother me. Decent player, but I'd prefer that his cash doesn't hold Burr in reserves.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Lets hope "Tomorrow" actually comes for once. lol

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
kasiano to go for me. he has been injured more than played the lately.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think burr will be gone next year
I don't think so.
The kid is one of the few true local juniors we have have, and from what we've seen of him he has it all!
It's the guys taking up big chunks of coin we should be looking at moving on.

brucey

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we miss kasiano big time when he is not playing, i love watching him carry 2 or three players for ten meters up the middle of the park after hitting the line. with all the props we have, i would be most at ease with tolman moving on, great workhorse and all heart but out of him and graham id take graham. fifita, graham, kas and klemmer yes please

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope Burr stays. He will be a great player in the not to distant future.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we miss kasiano big time when he is not playing, i love watching him carry 2 or three players for ten meters up the middle of the park after hitting the line. with all the props we have, i would be most at ease with tolman moving on, great workhorse and all heart but out of him and graham id take graham. fifita, graham, kas and klemmer yes please
Tolman and Browne. Been great servants but can't fit them in with the above guys mentioned.

hectik dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
Is there anything about kas re signing... I have him over fifita anyday!

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tolman and Browne. Been great servants but can't fit them in with the above guys mentioned.
They might take pay cuts to stay. A premiership could be on the way in the next couple of years.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They might take pay cuts to stay. A premiership could be on the way in the next couple of years.
If we get our backs sorted the way Des wants then there will be a few in the next couple of years and maybe this is what Des is after the attraction of being a champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.