Opinion Morrin

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are emotionally attached bro, apart from obviously trolls, everyone on here want the best for our team.

I agree with you when they say "player x is shit" and leave it at that. If they are shit at least explain what got you to that conclusion.
No matter what team was named we were getting ‘Where were the changes Ciraldo promised’ and the other carry on.
We’ve been bad for so long that we now don’t even give the players a chance to gel and become a cohesive unit. That first half was rough and I’m glad the boys shower that with a more even penalty count and possession what they can do.
I’m not saying all problems are fixed but there were definitely some big positives from today’s game

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No matter what team was named we were getting ‘Where were the changes Ciraldo promised’ and the other carry on.
We’ve been bad for so long that we now don’t even give the players a chance to gel and become a cohesive unit. That first half was rough and I’m glad the boys shower that with a more even penalty count and possession what they can do.
I’m not saying all problems are fixed but there were definitely some big positives from today’s game
Biggest positive for me was beating the ref/nrlol. 3 correct challenges must be the record and shows how rubbish/corrupt they are.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We only play 2 more games without him. It’s perfect timing really as we get to see what Morrin & Hughes can offer with increased game time.
Thompson should probably be a bench forward for the remainder of the season as we invest in the other two
Hughes has the talent but seems more injury prone than Braidon Burns - did he come back on after going off injured today? If he could string a few games together without injury and start building some endurance he might be the goods.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hughes has the talent but seems more injury prone than Braidon Burns - did he come back on after going off injured today? If he could string a few games together without injury and start building some endurance he might be the goods.
Injury prone?

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm proudly putting my hand up and saying I wanted him in FG since last year.
Since he was put through the gap by JAC, but he saw the gap and meanwhile the rest of them were crashing headon into the defence he has good vision !

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In the game thread all we were hearing was how crap our bench & forward pack are. Quite a few hypocrites now singing the teams praises
I don't think anyone has an issue with Morrin as a player. Was more the size of the bench and how rotations would be managed.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Biggest positive for me was beating the ref/nrlol. 3 correct challenges must be the record and shows how rubbish/corrupt they are.
You are generous suggesting it may because the refs are rubbish.

I think your second option is on the mark. The refs are corrupt. I genuinely believe it.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He always makes an impact. Should be on the bench the rest of the season. I love seeing players like him play like their life depends on it when they get their opportunity
Like what wearing the bulldogs jersey used to be about. Can't imagine baa and Gillespie and gillies etc accepting the soft attitudes of some of these players today. Love what Morrin brings to the field.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of the positives we are seeing so far this year is the development/progression of some of our fringe players

For me both Edwards and Morrin have contributed more to the team this season than RFM and to a lesser extent Waddell

I think both have pushed themselves higher in the pecking order and I'd love to see them get more opportunities, especially if Waddell is off contract and possibly not being re-signed next year

Same as how Wilson now seems next cab off the rank for the outside backs, leapfrogging Casey and possibly Burns in the pecking order

As always the cream rises to the top, and the "green shoots" we have been hearing about are slowly starting to sprout

I watched yesterdays second half replay again focussing on our defence, and the defensive work, effort and commitment of King, Preston and Edwards was outstanding

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Similar to his uncle Brad. A mongrel of a player that never gives up and tough as nails.