Morrin on stand-by for Sonny Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
as i mentioned earlier on if sonny is 100% then play him, if not then Morrin should come in.

I remember back in 2005 we gave him the week off against the cowboys, came back the week after and still hurt himself, its not a matter of resting him or not. The week off didn't clearly work in his favour then, its just a matter of been unlucky.

Bring on Robbo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brad Morrin: A step to the FUTURE or a GAINT step back for the CLUB? How many years has he had a chance to make the grade! Pave the way for the FUTURE of the CLUB bring in Gary Warburton or Lorenzo Ma'afu. Sonny Bill on one leg is better than a veteran lower grade player. GO THE DOGGIES

H

Haztrick

No he's not. Remember when he ran full steam at Jason Ryles and copped a massive hit? Then the next set he ran straight at him again. He's not soft, he's just not multi talented.

Go Mozza!

S

Stacey A

Not according to Scott Campbell, who said that this pre-season, Morrin was the best trainer.
What has being the best trainer got to do with the price of grapes?
being a good trainer does not always make you a good player if you have no talent.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
with the possibility of no SBW, fcuck im getting nervous bout tomorrow nigt now.....

* Maitua starting will be a positive though.....hes not a bench player

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats ok then, he plays regualr first grade and you dont. I wouldnt want a bad mood Morrin running at me.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
No he's not. Remember when he ran full steam at Jason Ryles and copped a massive hit? Then the next set he ran straight at him again. He's not soft, he's just not multi talented.

Go Mozza!
No, he's soft. He gets crunched all the time in tackles. He doesn't have any real good go forward. A bit Czilowski like. I'm sure he trained hard, and also keep running as hard as he could, but that's not really helping the team when you get smashed every time you take the ball up.

I'm not saying he doesn't have ticker or is not passionate about the club. What I am saying though, is that these two qualities alone do not suffice in the modern game. This is a professional game of Rugby League, not park Footy.

H

Haztrick

What has being the best trainer got to do with the price of grapes?
being a good trainer does not always make you a good player if you have no talent.
Mickdog,

Of course having a great off season means something. You don't have to have immense talent to be a prop. Run hard and straight and tackle. He can do that. He's at a peak for a prop tbh (27) plus he's playing for a contract. He should go well and I hope he does. Everyone should hope he tears up.

DOGGYDOGG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Morrin is rubbish - good bloke though. I'd pick Kite or Winterstein ahead of this bloke.

S

Stacey A

Mickdog,

Of course having a great off season means something. You don't have to have immense talent to be a prop. Run hard and straight and tackle. He can do that. He's at a peak for a prop tbh (27) plus he's playing for a contract. He should go well and I hope he does. Everyone should hope he tears up.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Worst player ever, he will get smashed like usual.

H

Haztrick

lol, Mickdog, after about 7 accounts over the last year or two, I can tell it's you. Don't play dumb.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
He won't let us down. Hope Sonny plays but.

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
mickdog aye, if thats the case welcome back, i am in need of some entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.