Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not a bad article actually. Its about right. Im sure playing 5 days after being in Melbourne and not going home in between is a hard slog early in the year before most teams have any real momentum. Would hate St George's recent schedule too, they played Cowboys in townsville then travelled to brisbane and played broncos there, and then titans on the GC. They were away for 3 weeks. Long road trip.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Not a bad article actually. Its about right. Im sure playing 5 days after being in Melbourne and not going home in between is a hard slog early in the year before most teams have any real momentum. Would hate St George's recent schedule too, they played Cowboys in townsville then travelled to brisbane and played broncos there, and then titans on the GC. They were away for 3 weeks. Long road trip.
Good teams don't make excuses, they just win.
If the five day turn around is the reason for our performance, what was the issue against Canberra ? 10 day turn around?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good teams Th edon't make excuses, they just win.
If the five day turn around is the reason for our performance, what was the issue against Canberra ? 10 day turn around?
10 is too long (6-7 is perfect) and raiders were decent at full strength. they didnt stay full strength for long tho and started losing now.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Again blah blah blah and lol Rona says they have addressed the issues

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
10 is too long (6-7 is perfect) and raiders were decent at full strength. they didnt stay full strength for long tho and started losing now.
Champ I know you're an optimistic guy, but in all seriousness you need to stop making excuses for them. This is like any other Job
Out there, you don't perform you get the sack. Only difference is they are on mega money and with their mates everyday. No excuses honestly. It's for fans like yourself that they should show some passion for.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No one knows what the problem is. Graham doesn't know in press conferences, Mbye doesn't know according to this article. Most people can see the issues, shame the players and coach can't.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Champ I know you're an optimistic guy, but in all seriousness you need to stop making excuses for them. This is like any other Job
Out there, you don't perform you get the sack. Only difference is they are on mega money and with their mates everyday. No excuses honestly. It's for fans like yourself that they should show some passion for.
^^^Easily the best poster on the kennel^^^

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im in real estate and as an agent if i miss a listing to a competitor i can hide behind bullshit excuses and say oooh but that idiot agent dropped his pants on his commission or told them too high or i can make changes to what im doing and not miss it next time .When i look at des weve had the same shit attack for 4 years ,trex has been pathetic ffs des look in the mirror and stop making excuses and fix the problems ,its not rocket science

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree with you 100% but we need optimistic fans like Dognacious to give us hope lol

Status
Not open for further replies.