More Roosters Crowd Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LMAO at Russell Crowe. 'I grew up hating Manly, I only just noticed through the course of this year that the Roosters have taken over from that.

Gold.. Welcome to the Chook Haters Club Rusty. To accept your membership you must throw a phone at Ricky Stuarts melon.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i really like what russel crow said in the article:
I don't mind Manly so much now . . . It's not that I don't like the Roosters, but chequebook rugby league isn't my style."

well said russel :grinning:

the herald would right this because they are not biased like the telecrap.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Russel is a LEGEND!! good on him for speaking up.

RMGs

[RkO]
Reaction score
Kick the Roosters out of the comp!!! or deduct them points and fine them big bux! this is unacceptable behaviour and should not be tolerated!!! nothing will happen to the Roosters....if it was Bulldogs supporters, everyone will be jumping on us in a matter of seconds

sonnyfaifan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jimmy_the_greek said:
i really like what russel crow said in the article:
I don't mind Manly so much now . . . It's not that I don't like the Roosters, but chequebook rugby league isn't my style."

well said russel :grinning:

the herald would right this because they are not biased like the telecrap.
can you remind me who was the ones that got caught writing cheques that was too big.

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Pah! Russell Crowe talks absolute SH*TE 24-7!!!

Just who is he trying to kid?? He IS the Red & Green chequebook!...If he thinks a certain player should be at Souths - he's there with the Hollywood ca$h!

Which, whilst an admirable kind of support to be able to give your team (Sure wish I could do it!!) - For him to talk out against 'Chequebook Rugby League' is just absurd!

GOOD ON THE BUNNIES, howebver!!!!..You don't need that pompous toolpiece's patronage to achieve ANYthing!...Simply some self-belief in your undoubted ability - which has sure materialised in BUNDLES over the past few months!

Bunnies for 9th, us for 10th?...I would actually WELCOME it, given the relative seasons we've had!...They deserve to be above us!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres some legends in your banner there.
A bloke that used to play lower grades for the dogs was telling me when Jason Hetherington first came to the doggies, Polla-Mounter was putting **** on him all the time. Because Hetherington was a quiet country bloke he didnt say anything back. Finally one day Polly bagged him one too many times and
Hetherington dropped him with a single punch right on his jaw. Polly stopped bagging him after that and copped plenty of **** in return for it.

andy_k_03

New Pup
Reaction score
Chook Hater said:
LMAO at Russell Crowe. 'I grew up hating Manly, I only just noticed through the course of this year that the Roosters have taken over from that.

Gold.. Welcome to the Chook Haters Club Rusty. To accept your membership you must throw a phone at Ricky Stuarts melon.
if anyone thinks the roosters are the most hated team in the league like manly was years ago is kidding themselves (or a dopey souths fan).
the bulldogs are the most hated side by a long shot, people everywhere have been cheerin' about the 52 point loss's 2 weeks in row.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
because its the roosters we wont be seein that on the front page of the paper....but if it was the doggies we would b screwed ova n we would loose competiton points

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
andy_k_03 said:
if anyone thinks the roosters are the most hated team in the league like manly was years ago is kidding themselves (or a dopey souths fan).
the bulldogs are the most hated side by a long shot, people everywhere have been cheerin' about the 52 point loss's 2 weeks in row.
Actually, the last NRL survey put Roosters and Bulldogs as equally hated (there was about a 1% difference in the results) and the figures were around the 30% mark for each club.

This was last season though, so things may of changed. We will see fairly shortly when the latest NRL survey stats are released.

Either way, you really need to check your definition of the word "longshot"...

T

thebrow

andy_k_03 said:
No it's certainly not the Bulldogs that are the most hated , it is the Roosters by 1000%.

Of all the **** the Bulldogs have copped recently the fans have taken it on the chin and tried to change any problems. The Roosters just keep denying they have problems and keep on being arrogant *****s. I know who I prefer. And if the Dogs had the media mates the Roosters did and the Roosters were media friendless then the Roosters would already be in Gosford playing out of Graham Park.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok this is the second time in 2 years that there supporters have been involved in fights..it is time for gallop to fine them or something.

If its good for us to be threatened with 4 points, then it should be the same for them

D

Danish

PARANoIR said:
This obviously won't make the papers.
The article is from the SMH you idiot....... A NEWSPAPER.

Russell Crowe is an idiot.

Has no one else noticed his "love" for the team has magically returned now that his flop of a movie is on their jersey?? He wasnt there 5-6 weeks ago when they were getting smashed......

Honestly souths have their first win in 11 years and they dont speak to the coach, the players and the people who actually WON it, they speak to Mr bandwagon himself.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Danish said:
The article is from the SMH you idiot....... A NEWSPAPER.

Russell Crowe is an idiot.

Has no one else noticed his "love" for the team has magically returned now that his flop of a movie is on their jersey?? He wasnt there 5-6 weeks ago when they were getting smashed......

Honestly souths have their first win in 11 years and they dont speak to the coach, the players and the people who actually WON it, they speak to Mr bandwagon himself.
Ahhh old Russ had his own problems Danish that's why he wasn't there!

BumAcid

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PARANoIR said:
This obviously won't make the papers.
LOL...Did you even read the first thread or just post a reply from your cliche book? What a moron. Back to retravision with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.