MOORES and ANDERSONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate this is just a huge political game to get things going the way they want not whats blessed for us fans the true stakeholders of the club. Honestly a board of directors giving out 3 years of excuses before 1 season has started what's that telling you. WAKE UP bullfrog got rid of Phil Gould for Chris Anderson, their family first then everybody else, we don't need that shot again.
so now your bagging Bullfrog .. WOW .. becareful mate .. hes a bit of legend around these parts.. you could be considered trolling with that sort blasphemy..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who is the son anyway? Clearly not a coach of any quality lol. There's too many Andersons' and Hendersons' in this joint.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to get some old heads that have been in the game a long time including Phil Gould, Ben ikin, Michael ennis, even brad fitler as coach, hiring people like this will also have a huge perspective on the media bias.
You've literally just perfectly described Chris Anderson.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would take a leave pass from supporting if fittler and/or gould came to this club. Ennis is a tool too. Ikin has some nous. Lets start by bringing in recruiters who are proven. That is what we need most now is good connections on the recruitment front. Coaches will come once our salary cap and roster are back on track.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't like the direction this club is going with these imposters, I've got it very solid from somebody in the coaching circle that Chris Anderson is interfering with the team and causing disharmony within the squad and they are doing everything in there power to promote there son.

If Kevin Moore failed the Lyn Anderson is going to have the same outcome. The apple does not fall far from the tree.
You still triggered habibi ray?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing surprises about the ROYALS
BULLFROG got rid of two coachs that won 3 premier ships out of 4 in 6 years to employ his son in law CHRIS ANDERSON
ARE YOUR REALLY SURPRISED ???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I do find it hard to trust this lot, results will change my opinion.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we fucking go again. Let's start rumors to rile up the troops.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ben Anderson got shafted the other year because he was a shit NYC coach.

NSW Cup: Brad Henderson (also shit)
Flegg: David Penna (not that great either)

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sadly also believe Pay is warming the seat for Ben Anderson.. only time will tell I guess

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Andersons would have to have rocks in their heads if they think bringing in their son is a good idea. If he fails they pretty much guarantee they will be voted out at the next election. It’s why this is a shit rumour and it only seems to be getting spread by Dib sycophants.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No mate but completely picking out the teams but preferring certain players over others, also in retention.
Fuck, they are picking my team as well.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Far out what a load of trash from Chullora Tip this thread is. The board support Canterbury just like us. Does anyone honestly think they like where we are on the ladder at the moment? Does anyone think the board don’t know their heads will roll if we remain shit? Anyone who thinks this board haven’t got the clubs best interest at heart should give themselves a Tyson uppercut.

I can’t believe the shit that gets posted on here. The inroads this board has done regarding pathways and junior development and partnerships with regional and country areas is second to none! The fruits of this work doesn’t happen in 12 months. It requires patience. Ultimately the good work this board are doing takes time for it to filter down to the playing field.

Stayed tuned for some good news in the months ahead. There will be some restructuring. It will make us all happy. And yes we are looking at players from overseas as well. Watch this space, this board won’t die wondering that’s for sure.

It’s imperative this board gets another term in power or else everything they are trying to achieve will be undone.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to get some old heads that have been in the game a long time including Phil Gould, Ben ikin, Michael ennis, even brad fitler as coach, hiring people like this will also have a huge perspective on the media bias.
You lost any credibility here.

Not that you had any in the first place.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis as an assistant take over after an understudy role I’d welcome that the other three no Gould been death riding us for 30 yrs ikin to comfortable sitting behind the mike Fittler never coach against the chooks

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Far out what a load of trash from Chullora Tip this thread is. The board support Canterbury just like us. Does anyone honestly think they like where we are on the ladder at the moment? Does anyone think the board don’t know their heads will roll if we remain shit? Anyone who thinks this board haven’t got the clubs best interest at heart should give themselves a Tyson uppercut.

I can’t believe the shit that gets posted on here. The inroads this board has done regarding pathways and junior development and partnerships with regional and country areas is second to none! The fruits of this work doesn’t happen in 12 months. It requires patience. Ultimately the good work this board are doing takes time for it to filter down to the playing field.

Stayed tuned for some good news in the months ahead. There will be some restructuring. It will make us all happy. And yes we are looking at players from overseas as well. Watch this space, this board won’t die wondering that’s for sure.

It’s imperative this board gets another term in power or else everything they are trying to achieve will be undone.
I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a couple of changes to the board but it won’t be any major upheaval. Unless Dib tries to regain power I can’t see where any opposition ticket would come from and if Dib did have a go his reputation is in taters and his all important proxies are gone.

I’ll be voting to retain this board and it would take some major mistakes from here until February for them not to be retained.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a couple of changes to the board but it won’t be any major upheaval. Unless Dib tries to regain power I can’t see where any opposition ticket would come from and if Dib did have a go his reputation is in taters and his all important proxies are gone.

I’ll be voting to retain this board and it would take some major mistakes from here until February for them not to be retained.
I agree spoonman. We can’t keep chopping and changing boards. We’ll get nowhere doing that. Like you, I also believe there may be some changes on the board, maybe one or two will be replaced. I too will be voting for the current board, a two year tenure is just not enough time to be honest. We need to give them more time. John Khoury must be retained at all costs, this guy is an absolute legend. He’s in charge of all the juniors, development and pathways programs. We can’t afford to destroy the pathways program that has been put in place. We can’t afford to lose young guns like Xerri who was a dogs junior. Enough is enough! Being bias and people’s pride needs to be put to the side for the benefit of our club!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree spoonman. We can’t keep chopping and changing boards. We’ll get nowhere doing that. Like you, I also believe there may be some changes on the board, maybe one or two will be replaced. I too will be voting for the current board, a two year tenure is just not enough time to be honest. We need to give them more time. John Khoury must be retained at all costs, this guy is an absolute legend. He’s in charge of all the juniors, development and pathways programs. We can’t afford to destroy the pathways program that has been put in place. We can’t afford to lose young guns like Xerri who was a dogs junior. Enough is enough! Being bias and people’s pride needs to be put to the side for the benefit of our club!
Turvey might call it a day and I’m not sold on Paul Dunn or Steve Price but the rest are vital to the club and must be retained. In saying that I wouldn’t have a problem if the board stayed as is. Was Xerri actually in our system or only played at Moorebank in the junior league? I was waiting for Xerri to get mentioned being a junior and seeing if there was a Kennel meltdown haha. I don’t think the club can really do much more then they have with the juniors in such a short time the turn around has been pretty impressive.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I agree with you an Spoonman, you both make the most valid points. And couldn’t say it better myself..!! Saves me a lot of typing as well so thanking you :grinning: much appreciated..!!

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We desperately need a "dumb shit" thread where you can post just that, "dumb shit" along with other dumb threads which can be merged into the "dumb shit" thread

eg. of threads

1. Lichaa to lock

2. Lichaa to second row

3. MOORES AND ANDERSONS (posted by a still triggered Ray Dib relative)

Status
Not open for further replies.