Moore: the back 40 minutes doesn't make for a good footy game."

Status
Not open for further replies.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
there was seriously no excuses for us to lose tonight....the titans had key players missing and the fact that we lost is beyond pathetic...also it puzzles me how barba is STILL not used in the correct manner....why is not being bought on in the back end of the first half and roaming around tired forwards??? *sigh*
Yes, you are right re using Barba at the end of the first half.

Moore went into the game with the plan to put Barba on at a certain time in the second half.

Any coach worth sh#t would have seen how the game was unfolding and put him on later in the first half.

The perfect moment to bring Barba on? When Prince went off injured and their forwards were getting tired.

Moore was too stupid to see that

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Yes, you right re using Barba at the end of the first half.

Moore went into the game with the plan to put Barba on at a certain time in the second half.

Any coach worth sh#t would have seen how the game was unfolding and put him on later in the first half.

The perfect moment to bring Barba on? When Prince went off injured and their forwards were getting tired.

Moore was too stupid to see that
Moore uses Barba at the EXACT time every week. Moore has no feel for the game at all. He is stuck on a predictable timer with Barba.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
you know what the sad thing is.............at this time in 2008 we had won more games than we have this year :(

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lack of structure in both defence and attack are our glaring standouts. That always comes back to the coach.

JPC_DOGS

wineboy
Reaction score
lets all just get over it. our season was over weeks ago. the scoreline last night flattered us. it wasnt a one point ball game, please.
Moore is the problem imo. you play the way you are coached. thats a simple fact.
Idris still very green. titans forst 2 tries solely his fault. I think putting him in origin is more of a negative than a positive for his development - mental attitude wise.
Rubbish forward pack. Tandy worst decision in history of our club. Warburton most useless player in history of game.
Please God Kickmorely f cuks off next year and takes Patten and Ryan with him. And hopefully we pick up some ball player.
Arrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh why do I waste my time worrying about this crap?

Canterbury FC

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
all the coachs fault!!

the buck stops with him!!

Patten: send him to NSW cup
Barba: should be fullback
blade green: NSW cup
Kimmorley: assistant coach/other coach
hannant: go home

Status
Not open for further replies.