Monday,Tuesday or Wednesday = Moore sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The season is more or less over, we might scrape into the eight but I think we'd just be making up the numbers to be honest, I doubt we have the structure or even the commitment to challenge any of the top teams come September.

In regards to Moore, I've maintained this view from the beginning of the speculation that his term would be cut short. I can't see Canterbury terminating one of their own mid season, it's never happened before, and I highly doubt they'd get the ball rolling with the son of Peter Moore. There may be some inside restructuring with Dymock perhaps having more control over the team or something like that but I just can't see our club embarrassing Kevin or themselves by changing him mid season. That's not to say that I wouldn't rather that...

My 2 cents.

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Despite the lateness of the season, changes are required. Moore has to go and needs to be replaced with someone who has a fresh approach. My vote is for Newcastle coach Rick Stone. I know he's signed as assistant for four years; but I'm sure I read somewhere he has a get out clause if a Head coaching job comes up. He looks to be a good man-manager and also is tactically sound. Stuart is not up to it I think. At FG level, unless he has a star team at his disposal, does not appear to be able to get the best out of middling/worker type players.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
It doesnt look like Moore will be going anywhere, at least this year anyway

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you watch closely the post game show on fox sports Ryan says that Ray Dib can sa whta he wants about Moore but the Fox Sports Rumor Mill is that Moore will be sacked Monday tuesday or wednesday. If anyone has footage of the post game show post it up cause that's his exact words. :D:D:D And doesent this mean Noddy knows something , considering he works with fox sports?
Over reaching much?

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did you hear what moore the dud c**t said after the game? he is happy to talk footy all day, tomorrow, monday and tuesday.

Maybe a freudian slip? Gone on wednesday?

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a coach who doesn't just bring about set plays, defensive structure to our game. We need a coach who our players will play for, the players will listen too, a coach who is not afraid to drop under performing superstars in our game or long-serving players. A coach who is given respect and who can make tough decisions. Guys i would be looking at are Steve Georgallis, Steve Folkes, or Rick Stone. Wouldnt mind Dymock, but think it would be best to bring someone new in.

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need a coach who our players will play for, the players will listen too, a coach who is not afraid to drop under performing superstars in our game or long-serving players.
this is a great point, but where do you find coaches like that? over in basketball world, the team i go for has hired a rookie coach known to be a great leader and motivator, and they're backing him up with a well respected tactician assistant coach. could dogs try similar?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did you hear what moore the dud c**t said after the game? he is happy to talk footy all day, tomorrow, monday and tuesday.

Maybe a freudian slip? Gone on wednesday?
DF is an example of taking an opinion too far. In another thread i spoke of the fact its ok to be anti moore (or anyone) but its how you deliver your opinion that matters. Abusive, overly personal remarks are unnecessary to get a point across and generally will be the opinions people will take the least seriously. There is no need to call Moore the part in his quote i bolded. This is an example of overdoing it. I dont have problems with people not liking Moore or wanting him gone, i have problems when ppl act like d1cks about it like this.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Monday, Tuesday OR Wednesday....haha can't argue with the science of that prediction...just quietly though, you're gonna look a bit silly if he gets the ass on Thursday

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
He won't be sacked. We were coming last and we never sacked folkes, although he did resign . I think if he goes, dymock, noddy should fall on sword

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kimmorley? Really? He spends most of his time commentating then actually sitting in the coaches box with Moore.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they arent going to tell him "oh kevvy, btw - we're going to sack you on Wednesday"

lol

dogstragic

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well said BU11DOGS,Totally unnecessary comment!!!
DF is an example of taking an opinion too far. In another thread i spoke of the fact its ok to be anti moore (or anyone) but its how you deliver your opinion that matters. Abusive, overly personal remarks are unnecessary to get a point across and generally will be the opinions people will take the least seriously. There is no need to call Moore the part in his quote i bolded. This is an example of overdoing it. I dont have problems with people not liking Moore or wanting him gone, i have problems when ppl act like d1cks about it like this.

P

Paint.

x2

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you watch closely the post game show on fox sports Ryan says that Ray Dib can sa whta he wants about Moore but the Fox Sports Rumor Mill is that Moore will be sacked Monday tuesday or wednesday. If anyone has footage of the post game show post it up cause that's his exact words. :D:D:D And doesent this mean Noddy knows something , considering he works with fox sports?
You know ****, he was sacked Thursday ! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.