Monday Night with Matty Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure how many people watch this quite a bit.

But the body language of Nathan Hindmarsh in recent episodes suggests to me that he's far from happy on the show.

I realise most / some of it is staged, but his body language speaks volumes I reckon.

Wouldn't be suprised if he leaves the show sooner than later.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oath. He's real off it

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would he be upset about the upcoming salary cap saga with the Eels?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Kinda feel sorry for the bastard tbh the blokes give him a lot of shit lol.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
no they all love each other and are extremely happy doing the show

jimbob

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi guys first post in this forum, did anyone see sterling crying about eels losing points, he had a lot to say about the dogs being kicked out of the comp for our salary cap indescretions...... KARMA.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi guys first post in this forum, did anyone see sterling crying about eels losing points, he had a lot to say about the dogs being kicked out of the comp for our salary cap indescretions...... KARMA.
Was it on MMM? I could imagine him being butt hurt, Eels have been awful for the past 5 years and he would of watched every game quietly suffering.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
By the sounds of all of these posts it sounds like this show would be a blast..

jimbob

Waterboy
Reaction score
Was it on MMM? I could imagine him being butt hurt, Eels have been awful for the past 5 years and he would of watched every game quietly suffering.
On the Matty Johns show tonight. He was near tearing up. Priceless.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was basically saying that the players and fans should not be punished for the boards mistakes; the board should be.

I am sorry, the club broke the rules and cheated the salary cap. I don't remember Sterlo or anyone else for that matter being upset when we lost our 37 points in 2002. They were happy to stand by and watch our players play the last 6 or so rounds with the knowledge we would win the wooden spoon and take no part in the finals series. Our players did nothing wrong it was our board that transgressed but no one then saw it that way. Can't have it both ways Sterlo.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No, the interview was on Fox, I assume from a Fox reporter.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
All an act from Hindy tonight.
The boys are all good mates.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
have you ever seen a dog supporter in the crowd of a matty johns show??? I literally never have

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
have you ever seen a dog supporter in the crowd of a matty johns show??? I literally never have
I stopped watching it but I remember seeing a guy with a dogs jersey back in 2014 on one of the shows.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All an act from Hindy tonight. The boys are all good mates.
Well that's what I've normally thought when they take the piss out of him, but tonight he was clearly pissed off about the boat.

Very rarely does he swear on TV, and you could tell he was pissed off.

He's friends with one of my dads good mates.. will have to get dad to ask next time he see's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.