MOM vs Tigpies

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed 2nd half due to flight. Anyone got video of this hit? I need to see it!!
I hope you won, I'm sure someone here will have it, but you can try the NRL web sight it should be in the highlites because it was a really hard hit & amazing how Lewis got striate back up only to cop a forearm to the face by that fucking thug Matalino, anyway you'll see it for your self, it will be on all the footy shows. maybe even try YouTube, really worth watching Good Luck.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewy, Dutch, Smith... gotta love klem as well

The boys played pretty well as a team an beat mbye tigers!! Best result.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holland (obvious reasons) or Tolman. Hate him our love him, Tolman is the real leader in the field. He is the one barking orders and reving up the boys. It is no suprise that when he went off we started to backtrack

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis for me with special mentions for Martin, Smith & Tolman. Our Marquees (what is left of them) were on point too

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you won, I'm sure someone here will have it, but you can try the NRL web sight it should be in the highlites because it was a really hard hit & amazing how Lewis got striate back up only to cop a forearm to the face by that fucking thug Matalino, anyway you'll see it for your self, it will be on all the footy shows. maybe even try YouTube, really worth watching Good Luck.
Hahaha nah not a fight lol. But i was refering to the klemmer hit on mbye. I saw it in the thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.