Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to kick a guy when he's down, but I have an irrational hatred of Tim Moltzen.

I very rarely bet, but had a small punt on Round 1 last year. A few games all came in for me and rolled into the Monday nighter. All I needed was Darius Boyd and Tim Moltzen to score an equal number of tries in the game.
Anyway, as the clock hits something like 79:58 with both Boyd and Moltzen scoreless when Moltzen (at bloody fullback) decides to go into dummy half 1m out and forces his way over for a meaningless try.

Wests were smashed 42-10 anway. His try did nothing except deny me a couple of hundred dollars of profit. Prick.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i never rated him as a player. thought he was in the team because him and benji were sex buddies.

always thought he looked timid and scared to hit the ball up... and I never thought he lifted when the team needed him to.

i am glad we didnt chase this fella.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moltzen should retire tigers for spoon in 2014

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to kick a guy when he's down, but I have an irrational hatred of Tim Moltzen.

I very rarely bet, but had a small punt on Round 1 last year. A few games all came in for me and rolled into the Monday nighter. All I needed was Darius Boyd and Tim Moltzen to score an equal number of tries in the game.
Anyway, as the clock hits something like 79:58 with both Boyd and Moltzen scoreless when Moltzen (at bloody fullback) decides to go into dummy half 1m out and forces his way over for a meaningless try.

Wests were smashed 42-10 anway. His try did nothing except deny me a couple of hundred dollars of profit. Prick.
haha that's the type of shit that would make you go bold
but you're not alone i have had countless bets lost in the dieing minutes , i curse the betting gods.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I blame the Tigers. Ever since Folkes left they've mastered injuring their players.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He lets in more tries than perrett

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL! I know it aint funny but I swear this guy has played what 4 games in 4 yrs? How he is still contracted is the reason tigers will end up at the bottom again!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Him and Gareth Widdop are similar type of players, Smith and Cronk would make him look good if he played for the storm.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i had a broken knee cap once it doesn't tickle it hurts a lot. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.