Mole:- Flanagan Jr & Sr reject immediate move

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Only reason Flanagan is still here is no nrl club wants him and he doesn’t wanna move to England. Once his contract is gone or even better he sticks his dick in his drink or his mates wife we can fuck him off like the other shit ****.

Only saving grace would be if his dad is a coach again. Otherwise nsw cup or uk!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not. He’s widely disliked.
If he doesn’t get a gig between Titans / Warriors / Tigers / Bulldogs what does that tell you?
Never let emotion influence an opinion.. I dont know about widely disliked mate, you certainly hate him and I have never respected him because of the past. But, we are in a tough spot and have been for 7 years so my view on Flange senior changed purely from a club success point of view based on his coaching record and success and not on what I think of him.

If we dont get this right we are in for more years of pain and bullshit rebuilds. Harry has got us playing some footy and the Avo change is about fucking time but we have a long long way to go before declaring him the coaching future. Maybe with the right assistants it might be a master stroke, either way its a huge call.

Or what if something stupid like Fittler happens...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Never let emotion influence an opinion.. I dont know about widely disliked mate, you certainly hate him and I have never respected him because of the past. But, we are in a tough spot and have been for 7 years so my view on Flange senior changed purely from a club success point of view based on his coaching record and success and not on what I think of him.

If we dont get this right we are in for more years of pain and bullshit rebuilds. Harry has got us playing some footy and the Avo change is about fucking time but we have a long long way to go before declaring him the coaching future. Maybe with the right assistants it might be a master stroke, either way its a huge call.

Or what if something stupid like Fittler happens...
Agree re: emotion but it’s certainly not just me. I did come to learn that the ‘friendship’ between Gus and Flange Sr. is overstated. You know the saying, you keep your friends close and… Therefore as long as Gus is at Belmore, the peptide purveyor most likely won’t be. Flange Jr. just further complicates that scenario. But if Sr. were in such demand, why hasn’t another club pounced? I don’t believe it will be Freddy either. Could be Pots even on a short term deal whilst trying to lure a bigger fish. Our future long term coach (if there’s such a thing in RL now outside say Bellyache) it might not be for 2023. So that addresses your point (and I agree) of the need to get it right.

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FMD what’s it take to get rid of the flamingo

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When you say shrewd you mean narrow right?
As in you only stay in.your 3rd of the foeld and dont go over them imaginary lines?

And wheres the kicking you promised us!!!!!!
My 2 kicks on the weekend were both pretty good ones. 2 a game is all I'm allowed

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We all give you permission to put more good kicks in.
It's not upto you guys, It's up to the coaches. I'm pretty sure me not kicking much was Craig Sandercock's idea.I'd give you his email address so you could complain, only if I did it, I'd be worried he'd demote me to 1 kick a game.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’d still get his money. We would have to chip in but he would still get his $500k.

I reckon he is crazy not to take up the offer. Even if they offer him $350k a year he still gets his $500k next year with us chipping in $150k. He then gets another year or 2 at $350k which is a shitload more than any other NRL team is giving him
Mummy's boy

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flanagan is doing a Bachelor of Construction Management at Uni, so I didn't think he'd leave that unfinished ..

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will serve him well. Cause he won’t be getting more than minimum wage in the nrl if that after milking this contract. Fraud of an nrl player.
I think in the current climate you’ll find he will have other offers as there seems to be a lack of halves at first grade level.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Could just mean he doesn't want to go to England.

I'm not buying any more speculation about Flanagan jnr or snr until I see it happen. There's been too much of it.