I'm still here ranting haha,
It's not helping me but.

I need @Zee to argue with,

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Go support newcastle and the roosters lol they are flying this year:p
Damn man we Bulldogs supporters are like nazis we demand perfection.
Truth is the Bulldogs were such an awesome team for a long time that it is really heart breaking watching them fight for 5th place year after year!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Truth is the Bulldogs were such an awesome team for a long time that it is really heart breaking watching them fight for 5th place year after year!
I know but I still love my dogs I want nothing but thes for our team and its killing me.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know but I still love my dogs I want nothing but thes for our team and its killing me.
They will come good again my friend.
MAYBE JUST MAYBE the dogs of war will return and strike fear into the hearts of opposition supporters?
But until then, enjoy Desbawl!

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
They will come good again my friend.
MAYBE JUST MAYBE the dogs of war will return and strike fear into the hearts of opposition supporters?
But until then, enjoy Desbawl!
Lol des needs a big kaaf to the head lol

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly...it's becoming unbearable to say the least.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yh we lost by 2 points to the comp leaders..THE KENNEL IS IN FUCKING MELTDOWN
Seriously though man at this time of year if the Bulldogs are going to be any serious chance at contending the premiership, they want to be knocking off the team coming 1st or 2nd by 2 points!

To be fair, even though the Sharks are 40+ year old virgins, they've always managed to give the Bulldogs a hard time!
They are a bit of a bogey team for the doggies, ask any old school Bulldogs supporter they'll tell you.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn't think you were such a sook Skippy:-). None of you have a patch on me for team dedication!! You think you know what suffering is?? The Bulldogs is school yard stuff compared to following the Eels!!!! Now THAT takes courage to watch each week!!!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank Goodness I don't have fox.
Yeah why would you want to pay for shit television and complain there is nothing on but ads?

It took me about 2 years to convince my household it's time to stop donating to jewtel

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm going to say also, Des' style of play isn't 100% his fault for how shit the Bulldogs are going.
I blame the NRL and their pansy rules why rugby league is being flushed down the shitter!

They introduce a new rule or outlaw something one year, usually with heaps of talk and hype in the media?
The following year they will create a new rule,outlaw something else and what they outlawed the previous year slips,back into the game!

There has never been any consistency in how,the NRL is governed and it has made for shit and boring footy on the field!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The mods have already started. Deleted my thread with no reason.
Fair enough it was just me venting, but none the less rude.
No idea how it blew out to so many posts in half an hour, must be a lot of angry mutha fuckas up in this bitch.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't think you were such a sook Skippy:grinning:. None of you have a patch on me for team dedication!! You think you know what suffering is?? The Bulldogs is school yard stuff compared to following the Eels!!!! Now THAT takes courage to watch each week!!!!
LOL, Drop Bear, I feel better now

Status
Not open for further replies.