Mobile gaming

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My childhood my friend. When that game was disabled so was a piece of my childhood.
Ahhh the best years of gaming my man..actually the greatest years..

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone mobile game? Was at a Barbie tonight and most thought I was weird because I have only one game, Island War.

What are you guys playing?
Were you dining at this barbie with adults or children?

I haven’t played a mobile game since Snake on my old Nokia 3315

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Were you dining at this barbie with adults or children?

I haven’t played game since Snake on my old Nokia 3315
Boring adults at the ****-in-laws lol

I don't use bullshit social media so if I need to kill time in between things I play Island Wars.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
i have no doubt that he loves that game and gets pissed off when he can't kill everybody off
Bet he plays it like animal farm
I called my virus (Covid-19) a few years back, but after Covid-19 was officially released, I had to change the name. So now it's called "Rodzilla's viral conspiracies"
Whereby hacky is Napoleon gas lighting his victims and rewriting the narrative every time he falls short
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I play Uno with my wife sometimes. We kick ass. I also play Clash Royal.

Some games I used to play be don't play anymore - Iron Desert, Jungle Clash, Soul Hunters, Jetpack Joyride.

I used to also play Sega Heroes, I freaking LOVED that game and I guarantee you I would still be playing it had it not been shutdown because the 2 stupid companies went their own ways. That game brought all the nostalgia characters from my childhood Sega games together - Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Altered Beast, Virtua Fighter, Sonic, Shinobi. I freaking lost it when I found out it was going.

I loved everything in that game including the music, animation, sound effects, even the voice acting.

View attachment 60983
You can golden my axe anytime :hearteyes::kissingheart:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be he plays it like animal farm

Whereby hacky is Napoleon gas lighting his victims and rewriting the narrative every time he falls short
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
It's quite simple. You just have to create a conspiracy so stupid that no one could possibly believe it, then laugh as everyone believes it and humanity wipes themselves out.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
It's quite simple. You just have to create a conspiracy so stupid that no one could possibly believe it, then laugh as everyone believes it and humanity wipes themselves out.
Flood civilization with drugs and poisons and keep people with defective genes alive long enough to breed then virus' will be more effective. Rookie :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The last mobile game I played was Bloons Tower defence 4.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
nerds :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
there are no games on the tab and sportsbet apps

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
nerds :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
there are no games on the tab and sportsbet apps
Bro I spent about 10k on FIFA one year, bet that's more than you spent on your shitty Sportsbet app.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bro I spent about 10k on FIFA one year, bet that's more than you spent on your shitty Sportsbet app.
fukn oath if im spending that much im not winning

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Flood civilization with drugs and poisons and keep people with defective genes alive long enough to breed then virus' will be more effective. Rookie :tearsofjoy:
The difficult part is killing the people who have 32 doctors and nurses living on their street

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ahhh the best years of gaming my man..actually the greatest years..
Exactly. Kids these days will never know how good it was. Having a big group of family and/or friends watching the old CRT 51cm TV passing the controller around on a lives/stages basis - and that's only for the games that weren't co-op.