Official Mitchell Woods secures future at Belmore

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks massive for a 7.
I was speaking to one of the people that look after this kid & they said his preferred position is 5/8.. hopefully he can kick on & give Burto something to think about in the future( hopefully the kid is good enough eventually)

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was speaking to one of the people that look after this kid & they said his preferred position is 5/8.. hopefully he can kick on & give Burto something to think about in the future( hopefully the kid is good enough eventually)
He has the tools to be an elite fullback also. Whatever position he plays, I hope that he becomes elite at it & at our club.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joey O'Neill is another one to watch coming through.

Could end up with a very solid halves pairing if they continue to blossom moving forwards.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kid looks the goods and has some great wraps.

those in the know with juniors, given preferred positions and ability, will there be room for:
Woods, O’Neil, Conti, Papali’i and Olopau all in 1 team when we have Burton, Crighton and Mahoney?

also, can someone who has seen the. Let us know who is more likely to play 1st grade before who (I know they are young and form / injuries play a part) Just after an opinion on each of Woods, O’Neil and Conti.

Reactions: ATT

scottywilson

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This kid looks the goods and has some great wraps.

those in the know with juniors, given preferred positions and ability, will there be room for:
Woods, O’Neil, Conti, Papali’i and Olopau all in 1 team when we have Burton, Crighton and Mahoney?

also, can someone who has seen the. Let us know who is more likely to play 1st grade before who (I know they are young and form / injuries play a part) Just after an opinion on each of Woods, O’Neil and Conti.
O'Neill is likely to play NRL before Woods and Conti. Last season he wasn't out of place in NSW Cup before he went back to Flegg and won the comp as captain. He has some competition though this year with Hutch, Sexton and Taaffe. I can see Papalii getting a taste this year off the bench later in the season.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was heavily touted as young half from memory. Small but tough kid. Gave it all away to just play local footy I believe. Maybe the constant training, pressure wasn’t for him
Didn't he follow his girlfriend overseas and gave it all away?
Also the Bulldogs tried turning him into a hooker which he wasn't happy about.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't he follow his girlfriend overseas and gave it all away?
Also the Bulldogs tried turning him into a hooker which he wasn't happy about.
That does ring a bell. Wonder if still together, didn’t know bout the hooker thing

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This sort of win for the club and clearly exciting news for the future must be killing the insane clown posse and their mentors Buzz, Crawley and all the other fu<kwit journalists in the Fox media