Mitchell Pearce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Unlike Nasal... This proves that Easts fans have at least half a brain...

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF?

You must be a Queenslander. Yes he helped you guys heaps.
I loved Cameron Smith's quote postgame: "I thought Mitchell Pearce had a great series."

Smith may be an a**ehole, but he's the best troll in the game....and he clearly wants to win 10 in a row.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved Cameron Smith's quote postgame: "I thought Mitchell Pearce had a great series."

Smith may be an a**ehole, but he's the best troll in the game....and he clearly wants to win 10 in a row.
Very smug that Cam Smith!

B

Bonnieclyde

Mitchell Pearce must have given u a blowjob that only Daley and Stuart have experienced

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the myth that is Mitchell pearce has now been laid to rest once and for all.................... he is not an origin player and under pressure will also fold for the roosters during the finals

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously guys, stop blaming Pearce. The problem was there were not enough 'calming influences' in the NSW team to support poor Mitchell lol

If Pearce gets punted then so should Moloney as he failed as a 'calming influence' lol

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seriously guys, stop blaming Pearce. The problem was there were not enough 'calming influences' in the NSW team to support poor Mitchell lol

If Pearce gets punted then so should Moloney as he failed as a 'calming influence' lol
pearce was that calm he slept through 75 minutes of the game

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very smug that Cam Smith!
The Guy is a genius!! ten in a row looks very likely for the Qlder's, NSW will not get 2 home SOO game till 2016 and Smithy is only 29 YO.

I hope it will be a stand alone SOO series next year for 3 weeks with no NRL games played then the NRL season can continue. Then NSW can have a great Coach like Des take over and still be there for the dogs without any hiccups Jimmy could take over all training over the 3 week period.

R

Retro dog

Mitchell Pearce has been absolutely hammered, and after last night, it's hard to argue.
The reason why NSW keep losing, and why the Roosters won't win the comp, is because he has the most inept kicking game in the NRL

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I disagree, I thought Pearce had a blinder and played better than Cronk and Thurston, how about their kicks ? Straight down the throat of Morris 30m almost every time. Thurston scored a soft try and Hoffman had a bad read on Hodges. On the other hand, Pearce was involved in every attacking chance we had when we should have put them away in the first half, it was bad play from Dugan not passing and our guys just not desperate enough to get over the line. Not sure what more Pearce could have done to help the Blues to a win. I don't think Reynolds is the answer either, if you watched that game last night he would have been smashed but let's pick him and see. I don't think he is up to Origin and Pearce is still the best we've got.
Clearly you were watching the wrong game if you think that he had a blinder. Usually having a blinder means you have to play well not choke under pressure.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He forgot to elbow Slater in the head, Carney will be back next year.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Guy is a genius!! ten in a row looks very likely for the Qlder's, NSW will not get 2 home SOO game till 2016 and Smithy is only 29 YO.

I hope it will be a stand alone SOO series next year for 3 weeks with no NRL games played then the NRL season can continue. Then NSW can have a great Coach like Des take over and still be there for the dogs without any hiccups Jimmy could take over all training over the 3 week period.
Who would think that he can control games as he does by the look of him. He has the body of an accountant.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watch Sterlo last night? Daley was on there saying that Pearce could play in the world cup and be the best player in the world next year,Sterlo then said you should get some sleep. All hope is lost

Status
Not open for further replies.