Mitchell Pearce

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be open to a 12 month deal with a 2nd year option in our favor. The bloke hasn't had injury issues & he ha Gus to baby sit him. I would also keep grub on for 2024 too for injury backup if the money is minimal.
Would ya ?????

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was finished 2 years ago .

I agree with Ben Hunt. He doesn’t want to play hooker and the dragons have 2 young halves.

Karl spends a few years at 14.

But that’s only the opinion of a nuffy

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No thanks to both Pearce and Reynolds. Create a decent playmaker from within, identify someone under 27 with room to grow with the right players around them or buy an established representative experienced half and still playing NRL at a high level and preferably under 30.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He was finished 2 years ago .

I agree with Ben Hunt. He doesn’t want to play hooker and the dragons have 2 young halves.

Karl spends a few years at 14.

But that’s only the opinion of a nuffy
Dragons socials are giving it to Hunt. Apparently there was another bust up in the sheds after the game. Most fans want him gone. Say he's useless and only performs around SOO time?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt would be the ideal option but chances are we dont get him because he will more than likely head to the flippers. I still think Pearce would be good if we cant get Hunt

Lost Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Apart from Mitchell Pearce these are the list of halves without a contract for 2024.Tristan Sailor,Brad Schneider,Shaun Johnson,Kurt Falls, Blake Taaffe and Luke Brooks.If by chance I have missed any let us know.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hunt is a bottle job and Pearce of shit is living it up in France, it’s not happening.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunt would be the ideal option but chances are we dont get him because he will more than likely head to the flippers. I still think Pearce would be good if we cant get Hunt
They are called DOLPHINS not flippers Thankyou.

I think Hunt would most likely go to Canberra. They have a huge salary cap hole because Wighton was on 900 large there. And they budgeted him for 1.1 or something.
That will go to Hunt as they have a halves crisis.

Akthiigh I would love to get him if we can afford him. He is so amazing.