CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok, I give up what’s a TN??
They're the sneakers in the picture lol. Iconic Australian streetwear and for a long time the weapon of choice for street criminals and eshays so don't fuck with anyone wearing them because they're usually stupid enough to do something very stupid.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They're the sneakers in the picture lol. Iconic Australian streetwear and for a long time the weapon of choice for street criminals and eshays so don't fuck with anyone wearing them because they're usually stupid enough to do something very stupid.
Before my granddaughter came along, they had a shoe room :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Naah, but they are my daughter's boyfriend's though. Lmao .He has more shoes than Imelda Marcos, he would have 100 pairs easily :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: They all have their own little house to live in too
Before my granddaughter came along, they had a shoe room :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I knew something was up, didn't think you were that young (full offence lol). Yes my sister and her bf are the same, entire room full and even then that's not enough for them all. I don't have that many anymore...but my sister's bf is close enough in sizing so what's his is mine :tearsofjoy:

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I knew something was up, didn't think you were that young (full offence lol). Yes my sister and her bf are the same, entire room full and even then that's not enough for them all. I don't have that many anymore...but my sister's bf is close enough in sizing so what's his is mine :tearsofjoy:
Hahaha, I'd be offended if you thought they were mine tbh ! I have more pairs of thongs than shoes . I have worn shoes twice since I moved to the Goldy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hahaha, I'd be offended if you thought they were mine tbh ! I have more pairs of thongs than shoes . I have worn shoes twice since I moved to the Goldy
Ask them for some Yeezy slides as a Christmas's gift then :tearsofjoy: