Mitch brown vs Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't stand brown, for some reason i've held a grudge against him since last year against the storm in AAMI park. We finally get back into the game... a bomb goes up to the wing (a simple one mind you) and he just stares at it whilst a Melbourne player jumps up, catches and plants it down to score the match winner...

Shits me to tears seeing him make the same mistakes over and over.
yeah I can't stand him as well but we can't do anythign about it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitch has very good kick returns which gets us on the front foot, Thompson would get driven back everytime he returns the ball.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who knows what happend, everybody klnows he can take take it o ther chest.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do me a favour - go out the back, dig a hole and plant yourself head first !

Then what? Brown becomes a decent player? Do we really always need to pretend we love players when they are shit? I feel sorry for puppets like you.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's not a reaction to this one game, he's been hopeless his whole career. No idea how he's still in the NRL.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brown is consistent but Im not a fan. I would still keep him for depth though.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What rubbish yes he had 2 massive errors shit happens even the best fullbacks drop a bomb here and there, He afew good runs solid kick returns where he did not get dominated, Carried afew players for 15 or so meters in 1 of them, and had afew crazy catches on the fly, Cant believe people still question
des esp after beating the form team of the comp without our halves, jmoz, perret klemmer and stanley.

Perret has dropped afew bombs maybe even more that were similar to browns he has also thrown some bad passes that went to nobody why didnt he get a thread like this?, Its cause his polly n browns a white boy with no tats dosen't give the niff nuffs a hard on.

CHUCKYBOY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People please, always support your club and the players no matter what.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didnt play as bad as everyone is making out.
Does he have to single handedly let in 3 tries throw 2 over the sideline and not back up his forwards up the middle to warrant a "bad" game. The two points tonyt were huge and possibly season defining and this turd of a player is not solid and is not reliable heading into the business end of the season. Thompson to fb asap

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rubbish all of last year incl 2x games vs rorters, howlers against melb at aami park and semi vs newc then tonyt. Too much of a liability. Yes good players make mistakes and even huge ones but also good players make up for it within the game with a big play or later on. I have never seen mr brown do anything other than reserve grade standard his entire dogs tenure. This was a game that could guarantee us a top 4 position and a genuine shot at the title and he put down two absolute dollies!!! My 9month old boi would of swallowed them and shit them out in his nappy in his sleep.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People please, always support your club and the players no matter what.
I will always support my club but players come and go and if we don't think a player should be in 1st grade we have the right to voice out opinion.

Like someone already said these great players that do mistakes, make up for stupid errors, wtf does brown do? He isn't solid and can't do anything flashy to win us a game.

Mitch brown fans are the same fans that love jono wright. Content without winning a comp who just want nice family men at the club that try really hard. Pffftttt

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
last night
Mitch Brown |Run Metres 126 | Possessions 23 | Missed Tackles 0 | Offloads 1 | Errors 3 | Tackle Breaks 1
vs
Brett Stewart |Run Metres 78 | Possessions 29 | Missed Tackles 4 | Offloads 1 |Errors 1 | Tackle Breaks 3

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS, get rid of this thread
He'll get better. Ffs stop the hating!
Oi, don't be a dick, we just won the game, sure he dropped some balls, but FFs he made some big plays also,

I think we should save the bagging out of players to when we lose, not when we pull of one of our greatest ever wins against a committed top of the table manly team,

Enjoy the win boys,
Get Better??...he's nearly 27 ffs he aint getting better he's had heaps of chances to be a consistent outside back but he is not up to it, tigers and sharks knew it why dont we?
Ffs we get it he try's ,no one fuking doubts that but at the end of the day hes not that good and drops easy bombs so when we get a better replacement hell be gone

FFS stop saying FFS...

:P

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Then what? Brown becomes a decent player? Do we really always need to pretend we love players when they are shit? I feel sorry for puppets like you.

No, Mitch Brown doesn't become a decent player - he already is a decent player, that's why he's playing first grade.
You pretend what you like - clearly you're living in some fantasy world.
As for being a puppet, could you call me a muppet next time - I used to love their show.

Regards,

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Il get over it only because we won and it was a hige effort from our mighty team. However i wont be able to get over it if he costs us a game between now and seasons end.

Status
Not open for further replies.