Mitch Brown on the Storms radar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BROWN IN STORM'S SIGHTS
Don't be surprised to see Melbourne make a play for Mitch Brown. The Canterbury utility provides plenty of backline cover and could come into calculations down south.

DALEY'S HAPPY WITH HOOKERS
NSW coach Laurie Daley is confident there are sufficient back-up hooker options should Robbie Farah fail to recover from an elbow injury in time for Origin I.
"You've got the likes of Mick Ennis, [Kurt] Gidley, you've got a guy like Nathan Peats going really well for Parramatta," he said.
"You've got Mitch Rein going all right at the Dragons so you've got a few options there. It's a matter of monitoring the form and seeing how they go."
The surprise packet has been Peats, who is arguably the buy of the year after shifting from Redfern to Parramatta.
"He's now got a few years of experience in first grade, he's a guy that gives his all," Daley said. "He's a good, tough, young player."
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...oward-stink-20140419-zqwpf.html#ixzz2zNsX9F5L

Last edited by a moderator:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the best to him. I'm not his biggest fan but It's nice to see if he doesn't get re-signed then he'll have another club to go to

KelpiesHuskies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if chase Stanley comes back mitch may find himself in reserve grade.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
The warriors are after Hiku? How many Fullbacks do they want.
Tompkins, Locke, Fishiiahi and Fusitua are all fullbacks.

Hiku to stay at Manly? Does this mean they still dont want Glenn and Brett wants to go as well.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree Brown is no loss, I'm starting to think Hasler already had the Stewart boys lined up and the reason on why we let Fifita go was because he got a better deal? Not sure if i like that idea but Hasler rates them highly!

My thoughts we leave Perret there this year and hopefully Templeman or one of our young juniors can be that x factor we need at FB for 2015

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bye bye mitch and if des is after the stewart brothers forget the emotion but they are both guns and 2 year contracts would compliment what we already have

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree Brown is no loss, I'm starting to think Hasler already had the Stewart boys lined up and the reason on why we let Fifita go was because he got a better deal? Not sure if i like that idea but Hasler rates them highly!

My thoughts we leave Perret there this year and hopefully Templeman or one of our young juniors can be that x factor we need at FB for 2015
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All the best to him. I'm not his biggest fan but It's nice to see if he doesn't get re-signed then he'll have another club to go to
Nice guy, helps old ladies cross the street. No great loss if he goes. All the best under Bellamy.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Please, please, please no. We need them less than we did Fifita.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL @ anyone who seriously thinks we will get either Stewart brother.

They both HATE the Dogs.

2015 there are a LOT of quality fullbacks coming off contract, including a Mr Hayne, who, if he wants to play football with all his good mates, would have his only chance to, at the next contract talk.

As for Brown ... we have Inu as a backup.
We also have Stanley

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

They both HATE the Dogs.

2015 there are a LOT of quality fullbacks coming off contract, including a Mr Hayne, who, if he wants to play football with all his good mates, would have his only chance to, at the next contract talk.

Hayne hates the dogs as much if not more than the stewarts

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Farah is out i would have Nathan friend in, his extremely good in attack and defense, very underrated player surprised he hasn't been mentioned.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score

They both HATE the Dogs.

they both hate the dogs you say.
If we pay them enough money I'm sure they'd grow to love us
they might hate the dogs, but they love Hasler
stranger things have happened

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mitch Brown had a little Indian, Mitch Brown had a little Indian, Mitch Brown had a little Indian ??? Oh sorry that was Paul :p See ya mate :grinning: Can't see Des braking any doors behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.