Mitch Brown - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
General discussion on match form, selection, injuries, contracts, and anything else here.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Was very safe tonight, Thought he was one of our better performers.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Went well again, fairly safe hands. Good for him to bag a double today.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is coming back from a major knee injury so he will only improve as the more game times he plays

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Huge confidence booster for Mitch Brown today. He came to the Dogs wanting a first grade spot, and at the moment has one.

When Inu returns, it'll be him or Lafai fighting for a spot. Still not impressed by Lafai in first grade tbh.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he was a dud but time in the grade is starting to harden him the fark up.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is coming back from a major knee injury so he will only improve as the more game times he plays
Told everyone when he first started FG that he would come good. Was by far our best back in NSW cup last year before doing his ACL. Will only get better.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I always knew he had the potential.

He was one of those players that was playing every week at the Tigers, except he just didn't know if he was going to play wing, centre or fullback. Mind you he covered those positions without issue and admirably.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Against a depleted Tigers side, and with Brown starting to hit form, could next week be a breakout game for him where he goes nuts?

I noticed him and Reynolds/Hodko must be working together and he ran through a few of Hodko/Reynolds kicks today and only just missed grounding them.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I think he's only going to get better and better as his confidence builds. He's been hard to fault the last few weeks and at the moment it seems that when Inu returns his spot is safe.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really believe he can only get better - both his tries against the Sharks were him trusting his instincts and staying wide on the wing even though nothing was happening in the middle. He is safe under the highball and from what ive been told has got some speed to burn - my prediction is when Inu returns watch him to average a try a game.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
On his first day out he was pretty shakey and dropped a high ball that let in a try.

But since then he has got better and better. Against the Sharks he took the high ball well under pressure and scored two good tries. I'm no body language expert but gees, when you see him close up on the telly he looks real confident.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
His a brilliant defender I thought he was one of our best on the wkend shut down a couple of situations. Has surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.