MISSING TEAM MEMBERS

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how many of our team go missing in games. I thought they hooked Flannigan in the second half. zhe was not the only one either.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed how many of our team go missing in games. I thought they hooked Flannigan in the second half. zhe was not the only one either.
We had 30 % possession in the second half you clown .

If you watch the defensive part of the game just as much you watch the offensive you’d understand and realise how much involved all players are

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had 30 % possession in the second half you clown .

If you watch the defensive part of the game just as much you watch the offensive you’d understand and realise how much involved all players are
Hey crusty that what I meant. Fool. Tell me some tackle counts for our backs notably Flannigan and Hoppawatti and Allen and Knockonbore.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey crusty that what I meant. Fool. Tell me some tackle counts for our backs notably Flannigan and Hoppawatti and Allen and Knockonbore.
Missed the mark there;
Flanagan 25, 3rd most tackles behind Jackson (hardy surprising) and Stimson. Pretty good for halfback, compared to Cherry Pie who only made 18 tackles.

Hopoate 16 tackles at 100% efficiency, did not miss one tackle all game.

Allen was really horrible, he missed 1 tackle.

Okonbor had 1 single ineffective tackle, otherwise no misses.

The tackler missers were Wakeham with 7 and Schoupp with 6.

Always a Bulldog

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed the mark there;
Flanagan 25, 3rd most tackles behind Jackson (hardy surprising) and Stimson. Pretty good for halfback, compared to Cherry Pie who only made 18 tackles.

Hopoate 16 tackles at 100% efficiency, did not miss one tackle all game.

Allen was really horrible, he missed 1 tackle.

Okonbor had 1 single ineffective tackle, otherwise no misses.

The tackler missers were Wakeham with 7 and Schoupp with 6.

Always a Bulldog
You are the Vossy of the kennel... just saying that in the second half I thought some players were having extended rests. I thought they were benched. We do have lazy players.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are the Vossy of the kennel... just saying that in the second half I thought some players were having extended rests. I thought they were benched. We do have lazy players.
Thanks for the info. Not sure if it agrees with what I said or disagrees. Who cares anyway. Looking for a better next year.