Missed conversion awarded

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I watched the kick a few times at normal speed, and It looks like a miss. When you watch it in slow motion, the ball goes just inside the right upright.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
At the game we just "assumed" they got it right.

But the phins first try the whole crowd called the pass forward. Some wag called out behind us to his Phin mate in front of us "woddaya reckon about that Davo" and the guy turned around and said "flick pass backwards outa the hand"....he got howled down in a good natured way.lol.

It was a great atmosphere yesterday.

Talked or said g'day to Peter Mortimer, Warby, JK, James Graham and an hour b4 the game walking around in the restricted area near the OB vans lol, we talked with RFM and knew then he wasn't playing...they were all very friendly and the Bulldogs footy family were the winners in lots of ways in Bundaberg yesterday. They actually sold out of so much merch too and even tho on the TV replay the red of Phins stood out, we thought Bulldogs fans far outnumbered them. Lots of youngsters and young couples and families so I'm encouraged the club can sustain growth at present ...and when we become a force again...look out NRLol, Fox ,DT, Buzzard and anyone else who wants to mess with us :grinning:

Haven't been to a game live for ages. but I'm hooked again, with the vibe you get from being amongst our Bulldog family of tribal supporters lol.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought it missed. Watching the replay, my missus didn't know anything about it and when she saw it said "Ha, he missed"