Millington is officially signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Too many occasions ennis has hit the runner
Ennis's ability to unsettle the opposition is an asset for the team but he needs to know his team mates will support him.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ennis's ability to unsettle the opposition is an asset for the team but he needs to know his team mates will support him.
He knows how to upset them but he tends to **** himself when they actully come @ him for a blue

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dare i say it but even without eastwood pritchard and millington add starch to the pack.from watching millington play latley hes a big unit and he likes to hit hard.i think he may be a big surprise packet 2011 as paea has become.im very impressed with the quality of players we have got for 2011.i think all the signings are good and eastwood would just be the icing on the cake.:grinning:

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still think we need a powerhouse prop, Tolman is no hannant but he does have a ****load of potential might take a while for him to get there.

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
true.thats my main concern.
tandy- 110kg impressed and i hope hes still around 2011 and not locked up
tolman-107kg still raw but comes from a good place
paea-104kg powerhouse surprise has booked his place and we need him.
armit-106kg strong steady bench prop.
hodgson-100kg didnt do much this year and was a little disapointed.

millington/pritchard will add some size and power as yes if we get some injuries we dont have a lot of depth.maybe we can start blooding a few units from juniors with the future in mind.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
true.thats my main concern.
tandy- 110kg impressed and i hope hes still around 2011 and not locked up
tolman-107kg still raw but comes from a good place
paea-104kg powerhouse surprise has booked his place and we need him.
armit-106kg strong steady bench prop.
hodgson-100kg didnt do much this year and was a little disapointed.

millington/pritchard will add some size and power as yes if we get some injuries we dont have a lot of depth.maybe we can start blooding a few units from juniors with the future in mind.
Hodgson has old age omely syndrome go down as soon as you hit the defensive line or before it

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.he seems to do this spinning move but yeah not exactly bending the line.thank god paea came good as he bends the line and some.maybe millington will become prop/backrower as at 190 108kg theres size...but yeah another prop would be nice.

dreamteamz

BIG_BAD_BULLDOG
Reaction score
From what I heard Eastwood and J.Wright will sign by the end of next week... Which will bring us to the limit of our CAP

hodaa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still don't get why we're chasing J Wright tbh

B

bahadogg

mellington another dud recruit jeez the club's known as the recruitment club not the family lol

Status
Not open for further replies.