millard to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyzguy

Bulldog Tragic
Reaction score
Winitana needs to shed a few pounds...millard was one of our best in 2007, but he has never been the same since he came back from injury...we were always spoiled with good centres e.g talau, vagana, Ryan, Timu...we need some good ones in 2009...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
$BW made Millard look better than he actually was. When Millard was our top try scorer, it was largely due to $BW.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
$BW made Millard look better than he actually was. When Millard was our top try scorer, it was largely due to $BW.
Exactly, pretty much all of Millard's tries were miracle balls from $BW

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ye but given that none of our backline supported SBW apart from millard, that already makes him better than most of our backline in 2007, with the exception of probably phelps who was consistent and Sherwin in his few good games and patten who has been our best performer in a while...

plus he could tackle back in 2007

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Dale Finu-cane

according to Haztrick, he is twice the player Barba is
Ozzy. When it comes to Ben Barba I wouldn't listen to a word Haztrick says. In fact don't listen full stop.

MPS

I'm Old Gregg
Reaction score
Can anybody verify this rumour about Millard?

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Millard was very solid in 2006 but most disappointing in 2007. Not a big loss with Morris (who is playing Centre people. He hasn't been signed to play wing/fullback) and Idris coming along.

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Tate the cripple' as u call him is one of the quickest men in league and a hell of a lot faster then Folau.
"Neckbrace" Tate (as my mates and I refer to him) is very quick. Folau isn't quick at all....Tate beat Hayne the other night. Didn't get a hand on him.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
"Neckbrace" Tate (as my mates and I refer to him) is very quick. Folau isn't quick at all....Tate beat Hayne the other night. Didn't get a hand on him.
Hayne had alot to do the other night how can you compare them when hayne was pretty much the fiji team.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Has this rumour been confirmed?

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even Worse Tate the cripple? your kissing yourself mate.

Falou has to be one of the slowest centres ive seen honestly. In the air his good, but very slow, seriously i think if he made a break, Asotasi ( who was Canterburys quickest man over 50M when he was here ) would catch him.

Millard was ok, average now, without SBW, he doesnt have the class to support him.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Folau has average pace, he's not actually that slow, but not fast either

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
by the time falou is 30 he'll be slow as hell, move into 2nd row.

Tate is hell fast, and he's an awesome player.

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
the english super league has pulled out in signing daryl millard his asking price
was a little to rich got the mail late last night at the leagues club he will be
staying for the 09 season but there is a nrl contracted player that is asking
for a release to join the bulldogs if he is ganted the club wont give name
as its in talks with his manager yes its a 2 nd rower is all they said

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You def have to stop hanging around the leagues club with your drunk mates cause all they seem to be telling you are nonsense stories. Trust me there will be no more signings champ!

Status
Not open for further replies.