Opinion Milford on cheap money as a fullback?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Allen has proved he’s a decent option last year. You can’t just discard players every time there’s a tough patch. Allen will come good, we need to focus on signing a hooker and forwards now.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably unpopular but has an x factor

Reminds me of barba to an extent could he be a strike weapon at the back, I know he had mixed reviews not sure if he’s had a full preseason there. Thoughts?
Exactly

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Now wait for the" you know nothing about league lol

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Allen has proved he’s a decent option last year. You can’t just discard players every time there’s a tough patch. Allen will come good, we need to focus on signing a hooker and forwards now.
Always takes time to form combinations. And really it will be just one game where it clicks and everything just starts falling into place. I just don't think that happens during this period where we are only playing the top sides (other than the Broncos). Once we get through this patch of games, we should start facing teams not miles above us in confidence and ability, allowing us to start really pushing our style.

What I would like to see is the Dogs just bite the bullet, give the Panthers Napa, we just pay whatever for them to take him off our hands and we get Burton in reply. Though with Napa's form, I'm sure even that even the Panthers must realise now that not the greatest option for them.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No for Milford.
Broncos made the mistake of putting him in the halves thinking he could direct the team.
he’d be far better served at fullback and just inject himself than have to come up with the plays.