Mickey Paea to play fg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
yeh i agree mate, 250k is just shy another 50k or so for a player like hannant. if you could go hrmm hickey for 250k+ or hanannt for 300k+ i know wtf id be doing. imagine if we had another hannant or player of similar quality to help in the props. we would be improved out of site with a player of that quality with armit,hodgo to help carry the load. allows gordon to play wider and more impact as a backrower and paea or whoever.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
ok 200k according to a unreilable paper is still to much for him.

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Gate7- Hickey has an NRL contract, and a successful career as a professional rugby league player. All you've got is a torn sphincter and stretched ears. Chin up.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
hey guys,

I was just reading that NRL montly mag and shows the bulldogs run on side with warburton starting(good choice I reckon) with halatau , armit, gordon and HICKEY???

Why are we giving this guy so many chances?Paea in my eyes is a much better player and is a massive waste on the bench hickey only played 2 or 3 good games last season

I just think we are being too soft on players who aren't performing......

tell me what do you guys think?
I think Kevin Moore is coach and he's doing a damn good job.

GATE7

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gate7- Hickey has an NRL contract, and a successful career as a professional rugby league player. All you've got is a torn sphincter and stretched ears. Chin up.
Well atleast I dont have Hickeys professional rubgy league waistine and your pin sized penis. :D
Chin down....as you know best squire ;)
And having a bath once in a while does wonders to ones hygiene. Give it a go...sydney water have lifted their water restrictions Mr. Bain.
I read your reply and my screen fogged up for some reason and my antivirus kicked in. :D
Who would have though visting these forums would put ones health at risk.

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
didn't patten do in his back much worse last season(or season before)?he had a ripper this season as well.....
it was the same injury, they got Hickey into surgery quicker, they thought Patten would come good and delayed the surgery, it ended up costing him the season, Hickey was in surgery 3 days after the injury occurred and it took him 12 weeks to get into nsw cup. it's a very serious injury. Hickey will be a monster this year and he has past form and he's from St Christopher's Panania, we've never had any quality players from there have me?

corka

Waterboy
Reaction score
panania you say brings back many memorys,i love the hickster and he has just hit his prime for a front rower,he knows his arse is on the line this season he will deliver.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well atleast I dont have Hickeys professional rubgy league waistine and your pin sized penis. :D
Chin down....as you know best squire ;)
And having a bath once in a while does wonders to ones hygiene. Give it a go...sydney water have lifted their water restrictions Mr. Bain.
I read your reply and my screen fogged up for some reason and my antivirus kicked in. :D
Who would have though visting these forums would put ones health at risk.
oh my god..

Status
Not open for further replies.